Hampton Inn Pensacola Airport (Cordova Mall Area)
Ranked #3 of 65 Hotels in Pensacola
Reviewed March 2, 2014

Stayed here two nights while visiting Pensacola. Although the hotel is near the airport, driving downtown is a quick 15 minute trip. The roads don't seem to get jammed here as in other cities. We had a King Suite and it had a huge bathroom with two sinks and a shower with multiple showerheads - I could pretend I was in a car wash! Lots of parking and close to many restaurants - many are easy to walk to, including those at the Cordova Mall. There is little to no airport noise. Breakfast area was clean and had a nice selection. Very nice stay.

Room Tip: Get a suite so you have that extra room.
2  Thank LetsGetGone

Reviewed March 2, 2014

I made an error on my reservation and the clerk at the front desk (Michael) saved my entire trip by finding us a room at the same (government rate), cancelled the 'no show' charge from the night the reservation was incorrectly scheduled, told us about the free 'park and fly' program and advised us that the shuttle started running at 4:00 AM (our flight left at 6:15) so we could leave our car and fly with no worries. The room was perfect, we got a good night's sleep, caught our flight without hassle and were greeted with a return shuttle trip to the hotel when we returned two days later, picked up our car and left. It was super convenient (walking distance to the airport) and the service was outstanding.

1  Thank aggieband
Reviewed February 26, 2014

A bit pricey for my needs but I could not speak more highly of this inn. I just needed a place to put my head the night before an early flight. I was able to leave my car at the hotel during my trip and that was a big factor in my choice of where to stay.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed February 25, 2014

Very nice....Great location.....clean...close to airport....restaurants....very nice managers reception...on Tuesdays and Wednesdays (I think)...very friendly front desk staff.....I will come back next time business takes me to Pensacola.

Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed February 19, 2014

I have stayed almost exclusively at Hampton Inns for better than 5 years. The benifits of Hilton Honors, free WIFI, and free hot breakfast being my main points of alliance. Over the past year or so the variety of breakfast choices have gotten so grim that I have started staying with other chainst to find something better. This particular hotel is fine - the rooms are smaller than most (no sofa in the rooms with two queens), but everything else is about the same. I am just less enthusistic about Hampton as a whole as I used to be.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed February 18, 2014

Really enjoyed my unexpected stay (flight delays) - the room was quite nice, the business center with printing services was up to date and worked well, and the complimentary breakfast was very tasty and filling. There was also a separate center with flight and weather information which was VERY helpful especially this weekend, flights were getting cancelled all the time. Complimentary shuttle, which was fast and convenient. I think you'l be happy with your stay.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed February 14, 2014

This hotel offers a very nice program to spend a night and leave your vehicle in their parking lot when you fly out the next day for business or pleasure. The hotel provides shuttle service to and from the airport which is only a few minutes away. We have stayed at this hotel quite a few times and enjoy using this Park and Fly program.