“business traveler”

Hampton Inn Pensacola Airport (Cordova Mall Area)
Ranked #2 of 65 Hotels in Pensacola
Reviewed November 8, 2013

I've stayed here more then once. Across from the airport, adjacent to the mall area, clean, friendly staff. Good breakfast bar. Manager's happy hour some nights. Great sundry shop by front desk. Fridge and microwave in the rooms.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Beth W
There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn Pensacola Airport (Cordova Mall Area)

Reviewed October 27, 2013

Clean, comfortable room with excellent staff. Great location, near shopping and restaurants. Great complimentary breakfast. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone. I'll stay here again, next time I'm here on business.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Julie L
Reviewed October 22, 2013

Stayed on our way to St. Lucia for a week vacation. Service and staff was excellent.. Will differently stay here on our next flight/trip out of Pensacola.. Rooms were clean an beds were excellent. Took us to the airport next morning to catch our flight and was able to park our vehicle at there facility till we returned..

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank BJ10163
Reviewed October 15, 2013

It was a wonderful experience and a great location. I had seen the hotel on several trips, but this was the first time I stayed. I was not disappointed. Everyone was very helpful and competent in their job.

1  Thank Gwendolyn R
Reviewed October 14, 2013

My wife and I spent a couple of nights here while seeing our two college student sons. It is a great place adn would love to come back when we have a little more time to enjoy some of the amenities. The pool looked great and the fitness room rivals a lot of gyms. The breakfast was well worth paying for an airport hotel. The beds were a little too firm for our taste but then we are picky...

Reviewed October 11, 2013

We were in town for a family member's surgery at Pensacola Baptist Hospital. This hotel is not the closest one to the hospital, but it was one of the best reviewed in town, so we chose it anyway. The reviews are not wrong! Staff is very friendly and helpful, the rooms are neat and clean, and breakfast is good. There is always fresh, hot coffee available anytime, day or night. My family was very impressed during our stay and will absolutely stay here again when in Pensacola.

Reviewed October 6, 2013 via mobile

Now why can't all hotels be like this? I unloaded my car under the shelter in pouring rain and then went to move my car. The guy from the desk came out to my car w an umbrella to escort me back in!!!! This is just one if MANY positive experiences at this hotel.
Every time I come here the staff is AMAZING! I have never had any issues w this hotel and always stay HERE when in town!

Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business