“Hampton Inn - Awesome Location!”

Hampton Inn Pensacola Airport (Cordova Mall Area)
Ranked #2 of 65 Hotels in Pensacola
Reviewed October 3, 2013

We stayed at this hotel for a wedding in Milton because of a pretty good deal. This location is so close to the airport you literally are on the airport road and look across the street and there is your hotel! It is about a 20-25 minute drive to the beach which we didn't think was bad. There is a ton of conveniences within the area and the hotel does have a great shuttle service. We stayed on the third floor I believe and it was very quiet and not a long walk. Breakfast is standard Hampton Inn fare which includes a Waffle Cooker and usually 3 hot items (Meat & Egg usually standard) along with cereal, pasteries, fruit, yogurt, oatmeal and other basic items. Overall for a free breakfast it is delicious and a great start to the day! I would say whatever your reasons for coming to Pensacola this is your hotel!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn Pensacola Airport (Cordova Mall Area)

Reviewed September 25, 2013

Great hotel for work at local hospitals. Very friendly staff. Close to everything and walking distance to airport. Not the hotel if you are there for downtown scene or the beaches. Very business oriented hotel.

Reviewed September 24, 2013

I would like to commend the staff for going above & beyond to ensure my stay was pleasant. They certain met my expectations of how a hotel should be ran. I will reccommend any one visiting Pensacola Florida to stay there. Great job to the staff & my favorite person Frank!

Reviewed September 23, 2013

Our cell phone was stolen from our room by housekeeping. The hotel was very neat and clean. There was a nice Happy Hour in the Lobby which was enjoyable. The location of the hotel was good. It was really near the airport.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Catherine M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Pensacola Airport (Cordova Mall Area), responded to this reviewResponded September 26, 2013

Hello Anthony C,

I regret you experienced this issue. I can assure you we take things like this very seriously and are investigating it. We will do everything we can to help you and will be in touch with you shortly.
We were hoping that you found it packed in your luggage when you returned home.

Reviewed September 22, 2013

My husband and I stayed at this hotel twice this summer. I have always been partial to the Hampton chain, but this particular one has such excellent management that I am not surprised to read all the wonderful reviews. We had some major reservation and credit card issues thru the 800 number on their website (which, by the way, is NOT the Hampton reservation services). I would advise anyone to NOT use the 800 telephone number, but to instead call the hotel direct. (Much too detailed a story to go into here); however, this hotel's general manager, Ms. Catherine McLaughlin, has gone out of her way to help us handle this problem. She is a jewel and the Hampton is lucky to have her as a member of their management staff. Don't hesitate to stay at this hotel.......you won't regret it.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed September 19, 2013

I brought my 81 year old dad to stay because I moved him back to Michigan to live with me. I needed a room next to a elevator and they were very accommodating in changing our room. He has a hard time sleeping and slept very well on the beds.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed September 18, 2013

The staff were friendly upon my arrival. The room was nice and clean. The bathroom was spacious and I was already provided with several extra bath towels and wash cloths so I wouldn't have to call if I needed extras. The complimentary breakfast was great as well. Allows you to eat breakfast and watch the news in the lobby area of the hotel. The room included a small fridge, as well as a microwave which made it very convenient. I'm starting to notice many expensive hotels are nice, yet do not have the special amenities such as a microwave, mini fridge, complementary breakfast and internet access, or free printing. This hotel was very nice and inexpensive.