Hampton Inn Pensacola Airport (Cordova Mall Area)
Ranked #2 of 65 Hotels in Pensacola
Milford, United States
“Moving”
Reviewed September 19, 2013

I brought my 81 year old dad to stay because I moved him back to Michigan to live with me. I needed a room next to a elevator and they were very accommodating in changing our room. He has a hard time sleeping and slept very well on the beds.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (50)
Panama City, United States
Reviewed September 18, 2013

The staff were friendly upon my arrival. The room was nice and clean. The bathroom was spacious and I was already provided with several extra bath towels and wash cloths so I wouldn't have to call if I needed extras. The complimentary breakfast was great as well. Allows you to eat breakfast and watch the news in the lobby area of the hotel. The room included a small fridge, as well as a microwave which made it very convenient. I'm starting to notice many expensive hotels are nice, yet do not have the special amenities such as a microwave, mini fridge, complementary breakfast and internet access, or free printing. This hotel was very nice and inexpensive.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

Tampa, FL
Reviewed September 18, 2013 via mobile

This hotel may be the closest there is to the airport. The place is being renovated, which was needed. It is looking better. The staff is great and I must give special thanks to housekeeping. I left a shirt in my room and they found it, then held it for 3 weeks until I arrived back in town to retrieve it.

It's a great hotel for the money and location.

• Stayed September 2013
Tacoma, United States
Reviewed September 10, 2013

My family and I are very happy with our last stay at the Hampton Inn Pensacola at the Airport. The staff was wonderful and the building well modified and add ons to the last time I stayed there in 2012. Staff is very friendly and warm; very helpful with any needs we had. Robert from Tacoma, Washington

Asheville, North Carolina
Reviewed September 9, 2013

The Best Hampton I have stayed at, I can see why they are number one in Pensacola. Great staff, Great breakfast and super clean everywhere. My daughter started as a freshman at Pensacola Christian College this year, so we will be back for the next 4 years and be staying at this Hampton.

Bristol, United States
Reviewed September 7, 2013

Very clean, great breakfast, convenient location. A+ review. Already booked my room for my next trip. Staff was friendly. Business center was great. I've stayed at other Hampton Inns and have always found them to be a good value.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed September 6, 2013

RIGHT next to the Cordova Mall. Professional and friendly staff. Room was very clean and well appointed. Bathroom was immaculate! Breakfast was great! Plenty of different items to choose from--including waffles! I would definitely stay here again. Convenient locations to eat nearby.