“Good one-night stay - would stay here again”

Hampton Inn Pensacola Airport (Cordova Mall Area)
Ranked #3 of 65 Hotels in Pensacola
Reviewed August 15, 2012

I stay at Hampton Inns all over the country, and this one compares favorably to any of them. Clean, comfortable, friendly staff, good breakfast with roomy seating area, all the room facilities (bed, bathroom, TV, Internet) work well...basically all good.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo

Reviewed August 15, 2012

Hotel was worse than I was expecting, showing age. I had booked most expensive room (1 bedroom King). It was basically a larger standard room with full divider down the middle and it had only one round table and 3 office chairs in second room. Chairs were very wobbly and not comfortable to sit in to watch TV. The TV in this part of the room did not work properly anyway (pixels flickering). And then the walk-in shower was old style aluminum and plexigalss not the "curve rod" type as advertised. Finally air-con blows directly on one side of bed about 3 feet away. My recommendation, do not take "one bedroom suite" but book "studio" instead. Room was clean, amenities adequate and breakfast fine. If travelling thru Pensacola, I would not deviate so much off the interstate to stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
ckromis, General Manager at Hampton Inn Pensacola Airport (Cordova Mall Area), responded to this reviewResponded August 17, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay with us. We appreciate your feedback and we're sorry for the condition of your guest suite. Our hotel will be changing to the more modern 'Perfect Mix' lobby later this year and we hope we can have another chance to show you what our warm Hamptonality is all about here at our hotel. If your travels bring you back to the area we would be happy to extend a complimentary upgrade to the king studio suite.

Reviewed August 5, 2012

We stayed for one night. Nice rooms, comfortable beds, cool a/c, convenient location, no complaints about anything. They had a room ready for us a little early, which was nice. Breakfast was typical waffles, cereal, etc., but it was good and included in rate. Location was in a safe area near a mall and chain and local restaurants and about 15 minutes from beach. Little more $ than I would like to spend on this type hotel, but price was competitive with others in the area and nowhere near as pricey as hotels on beach. We would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: August 2012
1  Thank whitney s
Reviewed July 27, 2012

Everyone was very nice! Every morning we were greeted by the wonderful staff.The only problem I had was that my bathroom sink was clogged, but they came immediate &fixed it!.Very comfortable beds,breakfast was great!I would stay here again!

• Stayed: July 2012
Reviewed July 26, 2012

On July 23, we arrived very early to Pensacola for a 4 day family vacation. Check-in time was not until three hours later. With in thirty minutes after we arrived we were allowed to check in early and the rooms (6 rooms total) were ready. Most of our rooms were on the third floor and that was awesome. Thank You Tammy for such a clean room. (Room 342) The front desk were friendly and helpful. The breakfast was good. We Check out early morning around five on the 27th. That morning as I was checking out. Brenda and another lady made sure that we had breakfast-in-a-bag..

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed July 20, 2012

This hotel is right at the Pensacola airport, but you couldn't tell it from the inside. The hotel was super quiet. I'm a very light sleeper, so this is a must-have for me, and I was very pleased. Our room was absolutely spotless, and the front desk were some of the friendliest and most helpful I've dealt with. Their breakfast area was large enough to make it easy to find a place to sit, even on a busy weekend morning.

The price was a good value, and I would happily stay here any time I'm traveling through Pensacola.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed July 9, 2012

We arrived very late at Pensacola airport from UK, and the complientary shuttle bus was still available to come and pick us up. The room was functional if nothing special, but that was what we wanted. Hotel was very clean, and the reception friendly and helpful. We particularly liked the complimentary breakfast, and also breakfast-in-a-bag to go, as we headed back out in the morning. Bed was noteworthy - very comfortable. Slept like logs.

Room Tip: Maybe not on ground floor..