“A small disappointment”

Ranked #15 of 65 Hotels in Pensacola
Ontario
“A small disappointment”
Reviewed December 26, 2013

I have stayed here a few times and I must admit that it is a little older hotel but the staff are friendly. The rooms are comfortable and clean. Access to and from the hotel is good. It is conveniently located 10 minutes form the Airport and there are a couple of restaurants within a 5 minute drive by car. My disappointment came when I went down for coffee on the morning I was about to leave. It seems that they have chosen to discontinue the " complimentary" coffee service at this location. I really think this shows that maybe the location is struggling. They also did not have the " Bistro" open on Sunday which I gather is because they do not have enough traffic to warrant it.

Room Tip: I would suggest staying off the main floor. The second level is always my choice.
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
Parker, Colorado
Reviewed December 8, 2013 via mobile

We went to see family and booked a suite. Not only was it a great rate, but the room was spectacular. So spacious. Separate living area with tv, fridge, MW, coffee, pullout sofa sleeper. Extra chairs, table& more. Bedroom had a TV as well. Breakfast was not complimentary, but the hotel has a nice bistro where you can get breakfast, lunch, and dinner.it was so good. Will stay again

Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank Oneandonlywildrose
Hickory, North Carolina
Reviewed October 23, 2013

My flight arrangements to Pensacola had me arriving long before regular check-in time; however, the staff was very helpful and got me set up in a room where I could continue to work. The hotel is very clean and has the usual Courtyard amenities. The only downside at all I can mention is that the internet service is not wonderful. It's okay, but I experienced delays opening emails. At one point I just stopped working on my laptop and started using my smartphone to respond to emails.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank JW55_11
Panama City Beach, Florida, United States
Reviewed October 15, 2013

Stayed here with night before flying out of PNS. Arrived late so the food and bar section were already closed but the selection looked nice. Room was spacious and nicely appointed, pull-out couch was nice but didn't have to use it. Overall it was a great value and would stay here again.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Pompano Beach, Florida
Reviewed October 3, 2013 via mobile

Friendly staff... Clean fresh rooms. Swimming pool. The only down side is I have to pay for coffee in the morning. Free WiFi. My room didn't have a tub. I stay here regularly. The hotel is a good value.

Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Birmingham, Alabama
Reviewed October 3, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I went on a quick getaway to Pensacola. I had some free nights to use from my Marriott Visa and we didn't want them to go to waste. My wife booked the hotel and got a King room with a sofa sleeper for our 4-year-old. The hotel was easy to get to and the lobby has the modern upgrades. The King room is smaller than it looks online and the downside was that the room only had a shower, not convenient with a child who likes to take a bath at night. This was my only complaint. The hotel is clean and quiet and the staff was very friendly. Not sure if I would book this hotel for a family trip again, due to the issues with King room. But, if it was just me and my wife it wouldn't be an issue. I stay primarily at Marriott's for business and vacation purposes so I'm a loyal customer.

• Stayed October 2013
Santa Rosa Beach, Florida
Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

I stayed the night here for one night on the weekend. It was good for a brief stay with no child(ren) with me. The room was small but I was only there to sleep. It was clean. It was close cab ride to Palafox. Enjoyed wearing at the Global Grill while down there. Limited early morning breakfast available
in area.