“Excellent as always”

La Quinta Inn Pensacola
Ranked #49 of 65 Hotels in Pensacola
Reviewed January 13, 2014

I make regular trips to Pensacola, and always stay with this La Quinta. I have some specific requirements: I need an ADA room with roll-in shower, I need to bring my dogs, I often need to extend my stay without much warning. They are always pleasant and professional and helpful. Sometimes I am not able to communicate as clearly as I'd like due to pain, and again they are always helpful and understanding. The reservation is always filled exactly as I ordered it; the room is always clean and well-maintained; there is a good place to walk the dogs during my stay, safe from busy streets and noises, so they can get a bit more exercise than the would if it were just a roadside verge somewhere. I'm glad we found this La Quinta, so I can stay here every time I come to Pensacola.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business

Reviewed December 29, 2013

Will recommend and will stay again if needed to. It's very family, pet, and military friendly. Room was clean and nice, we stayed only one night, but were are staying in Deerfield Beach for longer and I'm hoping its the same cleanness and awesome treatment as Pensacola.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed December 26, 2013

Great room. But carpet had a smell. The room was very spacious. The bathroom helped me take a shower allowing me to be able to do it when I got home as I have had three surgeries since March 2013. The king size bed was great but had a hump in the middle of the bed we should have had two full size beds

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 23, 2013

Though the hotel's pet-friendly don't stay here. It's dirty and outdated. The front desk staff is friendly and helpful but the hotel isn't worth it. I had an old towel hanging on my bathroom door, the shower-head was mounted for someone 5 ft. tall and under and there was water on the bathroom floor . A very loud, electric generator was above our top floor room so it was difficult to sleep.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed December 22, 2013

Carpet and furnishings were worn, but seemed clean. The bed was very comfortable and clean. Bathroom was clean and well equipped. We saw no sign of mold mentioned in another review, although we didn't stay around the property much. It was a good stay overall.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed December 19, 2013

Check in was a breeze. Parking for the room right outside your room if you get back to the hotel early, otherwise you have to park far and walk to room. Havinga Denny's with in walking distance is a plus, hotel's continental breakfest was not bad but not hot! Priced right, comfortable and clean, beds were comfy and conviniently located next to major highways and restaurants. Overall satisfied with the room and it's cleanlyness La Quinta is stepping it up, not bad guys!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Javier C
A TripAdvisor Member
Knoxville, Tennessee, USA
Reviewed December 16, 2013

I had a very nice stay, the beds were comfortable. Located very close to amenities such as grocery stores, gas stations and a newly re-modeled mall. Very close to University of West Florida campus if you are visiting a student there.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple