“AWFUL AWFUL AWFUL”

Cuisines: American, Mexican, Healthy
Good for: Families with children
Good for: Families with children
Reviewed March 14, 2013

My husband & I ate here for lunch. People were standing in line, to get in, by the time we left. Hope the "newcomers" can read this review. I ordered the quesadillas and my husband ordered the fish tacos. Service was slow and almost non exsistant. When the fish tacos were brought to the table, we looked at each other with the same thought. The fish stunk to high heaven. This is a coastal town. Most people here know the smell of FRESH fish. This was rotten fish!!! I told him not to eat them or he would be sick. He did take one bite and couldn't eat any more. We shared my quesadillas, which were "just alright". Nothing special. Will NEVER set foot in this place again. That was money down the drain.

TijuanaFlats, Public Relations Manager at Tijuana Flats Burrito Co, responded to this reviewResponded March 15, 2013

@chinqua - We're sorry to hear you had such a bad experience with us. Please email us at Facebook@tijuanaflats.com with the details of this unacceptable experience and we will make sure it never happens again.

There are newer reviews for Tijuana Flats Burrito Co

Reviewed December 22, 2012

We went here based on a recommendation of some friends who went to a Tijuana Flats in Jacksonville, FL. My wife and I came here for a late lunch on a Friday afternoon and we were warmly greeted at the front door and were asked if this was our first time. We acknowledged that it was and the host explained how everything worked. We ordered some chips and salsa as an appetizer. My wife had a salad and I had a Fresh Norrito Bowl.

The food was outstanding. The salsa was definitely fresh, you could taste the fresh tomatoes. Our entrees were outstanding. The portions were generous. I also enjoyed the hot sauce bar that they had. They had an unbelievable selection of hot sauces. I enjoyed the Asian hot sauce along with the garlic hot sauce.

The only downside was the music was a bit on the acid/hard rock side, but it was not too loud, but just annoying.

We would definitely return. We were on vacation when we visited.

I wish they had a locations in either Dallas TX or Minneapolis MN

Reviewed October 2, 2012

I went here for lunch and the atmosphere was fun and vibrant. The food greatly exceeded my expectations, not your typical mexican faire. There was a lot of food for the price. Taco Tuesday is an excellent deal. The servers take good care of you.

TijuanaFlats, Public Relations Manager at Tijuana Flats Burrito Co, responded to this reviewResponded October 8, 2012

Thanks for such a great review @JYGM! We really appreciate it! Glad to hear that you like our food and vibe! Come back for more!

Reviewed September 24, 2012

For good, fast, simple Mexican, you can't beat Tijuana Flats. The servers are friendly and they have awesome hot sauces!

TijuanaFlats, Public Relations Manager at Tijuana Flats Burrito Co, responded to this reviewResponded September 26, 2012

Thanks for the review @southerngirl1214! We really appreciate it! Hope to see you around soon!

Reviewed July 16, 2012

Walked in first time. Was greeted at the door and made feel comfortable as a first timer. Food is AMAZING and very FRESH! Love. Now work around the corner and will be frequenting :)

TijuanaFlats, Public Relations Manager at Tijuana Flats Burrito Co, responded to this reviewResponded August 2, 2012

Thanks for the great review, Ashlee! We're glad you felt welcomed and enjoyed the food. Come back soon!