“Very expensive for a terrible room”

Hospitality Inn Near Pensacola Beach
Hospitality Inn Near Pensacola Beach
Ranked #62 of 65 Hotels in Pensacola
Mililani, HI
Reviewed February 10, 2006

I only stayed one night.

GOOD
Friendly personnel
Large refrigerator

BAD
Fire alarms disabled
Dust and dirt in plain sight. Unplesant smell upon entering the room. The room deparately needed a full cleaning.
Terrible lighting throughout
Maintenance access located in the ceiling of the room was unsecurable. I didn't safe in the room.
Surrounding areas needed grass trimming and trash pickup.
Very expensive for a terrible room

• Stayed: February 2006, traveled on business

Reviewed August 21, 2005

You don't get what you pay for here. After paying almost $90 with tax for a room for ONE person, I get a dingy, dark room that hadn't even been cleaned before I stayed in it. There were dirty dishes in the sink (yuck!), the towels hadn't been restocked, and the bathroom floor was very dirty (spots that looked like urine). The only reason I stayed that night is because I was too tired to find anything else. I didn't even shower in the room because it was so gross. Skip this place at all cost.

• Stayed: August 2005
3  Thank crickalou
Winnie TX
Reviewed September 6, 2004

My husband and I stayed in the Hospitality Inn in Pensacola Fl. We were there working and I don't know what other people expect but the price was great we enjoyed having our breakfast there every morning ... we had others in our crew that worked and stayed there also and we all loved it the staff was very accomidating and we felt at home. And I am now still looking for hospitality inns while we are off working away from home ....it has not been easy to find one but we made the decision then that when working away from home wewould look for Hospitality Inn FIRST

1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed July 27, 2004

The exterior of this hotel looks pretty lackluster, but don't be fooled. The staff was top-notch: friendly and helpful. The breakfast every morning turned into a happy, talkative gathering of people from all over the world. The rooms are quite nice: very homey and clean. The fridge was HUGE; we got groceries and cooked most of our meals in our room (which saved us a ton of money). It was an unbelievable value.

• Stayed: July 2004
2  Thank LauraCrab
Salem , Indiana
Reviewed April 15, 2004

I had several issues with the room I stayed in , and every time I tried to talk to the manager, she was either not there , or she was on the phone , or busy with other things. I had a terrible stay at this hotel.
I will never stay at this hotel again.

2  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
coventy, Rhode Island
Reviewed September 2, 2003

We absolutely loved our stay at Hospitality Inn in Pensacola, Florida!
We have been traveling there for a few years now with kids in college... and we just found Hospitality on our last trip! I loved having all the conviences in the room... sink, microwave, coffe pot..
dishes! and the fridge was a huge plus! The pool area is so pretty, as was the breakfast room. We had some guests visit us while we were there and I was able to make a pot of coffee and go with them to the breakfast room and chat! It was wonderful.. I must add the popcorn at 4:00pm was a real treat! The staff is great.. housekeeping was wonderful... Evangelina, if they get this message to you... praying for your son!I can't wait to come back! The only fault I found is that there was only one working washing maching.. it was a holiday weekend and all should have been in working order.. other than that..loved it!

9  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Travelers also viewed these Pensacola hotels
3 mi away
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Pensacola West
Comfort Inn - Pensacola / N Davis Hwy
Hampton Inn & Suites Pensacola / I-10 Pine Forest Road
Best Western Plus Blue Angel Inn

Been to Hospitality Inn Near Pensacola Beach? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hospitality Inn Near Pensacola Beach

Address: 4910 Mobile Hwy, Pensacola, FL 32506-3230
Location: United States > Florida > Florida Panhandle > Pensacola
Bar / Lounge Beach Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #62 of 65 Hotels in Pensacola
Price Range: $53 - $60 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Hospitality Inn Near Pensacola Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Hospitality Inn Near Pensacola Beach Hotel Pensacola