“Comfortable Stay”

Ranked #33 of 65 Hotels in Pensacola
Leesburg, Florida, United States
“Comfortable Stay”
Reviewed November 29, 2012

I stayed here on October 26th and 27th, along with my mom and my sister. It was a very comfortable stay. I lived in Pensacola and worked at Sole' Inn also downtown, and I had never been there before. But, I must say that a little more effort cleaning can be encouraged. I was so tired from driving I did not hear the trains and all this stuff people are complaining about, but thats what makes it Historic Downtown, but one young man walked by my room on his cell phone loud about 2am, and i politely asked him to lower his voice and he said "yes mam, Im sorry". People are a little too dramatic. In other words I had a good stay. Oh and that young Lady that worked the breakfast that weekend was very friendly sorry I cant remember her name

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Deidre S
Ajit710, Owner at Days Inn Pensacola - Historic Downtown, responded to this review, December 9, 2012
Dear Deidre S.

Thank you very much for the feedback. I will certainly encourage my staff to put in little more effort with their cleaning regime. You may have noticed that we are making a lot improvements to the property. We certainly hope to see you again in the future, I am sure you will be very impressed. Oh, I will also let Casey know that you appreciated her efforts during breakfast.

Kind regards

Ajit

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (79)
Tallahasee
Reviewed November 10, 2012

I found the price right and the location convenient. I had access to the Naval Base as well as the entertainment areas downtown. There is a restaurant on the premise even though I didn’t use it. The room was clean and the service was friendly. I will definitely use it again.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Ajit710, Owner at Days Inn Pensacola - Historic Downtown, responded to this review, November 20, 2012
Dear R. Wesley T.

Thank you for your feedback. My staff and I are happy to hear that you had a great stay. We do hope we will see you again next time you visit Pensacola.

Kind regards