Days Inn Pensacola - Historic Downtown
Comfort Inn - Pensacola / N Davis Hwy(Pensacola)(Great Value!)
$93
$155
$140
Best Western Plus Blue Angel Inn(Pensacola)(Great Value!)
$115
$169
$125
Country Inn
$112
$125
$143
Sole Inn and Suites(Pensacola)(Great Value!)
$115
$89
$76
1,186 results
All reviewsroom was cleanwafflesthe breakfast arearochellemartyhousekeeperinterstate
Reviewed September 13, 2012 via mobile

Good location, the bed was comfortable but the hotel is very old the room was very small and needed upgrading. Staff was great with check-in. Since I had a smoker with me and they did have smoking rooms we were greatful. But I wouldn't have stayed if we needed the room for just a place to sleep.

• Stayed: September 2012
Ajit710, Owner at Days Inn Pensacola - Historic Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded October 2, 2012

Dear Kbelle123

Thank you for taking time to share your comments about your recent stay with us in Pensacola. I am glad to hear to you found the location convenient and the bed comfortable. I noted your comments about the upgrading and wanted you to be aware that we are planning some upgrades during this winter such as new carpeting and case goods. Since you found the bed comfortable and our location convenient, I do hope you give us another opportunity when you need a place to stay in Pensacola.

Reviewed August 27, 2012

We arrived on a Friday night, we booked three rooms for two nights. One room was ok, my friends room had dirty doors, door frames etc and it had foot prints on the ceiling all over the room.
My room looked ok, but when I unpacked, I sat on the bed to hook up my iPad to the free wifi. After a couple of minutes I started to itch all up my legs, I was getting bit by god knows what!
I went to the front desk and they moved me to another room, my new room looked ok initially, but when I went to the bathroom I noticed there was blood splatter on the wall, I then looked and saw it on the door, door frame, and out in the sink area. I called the front desk and they said that the cleaners/maids off duty until tomorrow, I insisted that someone came ond sorted it out. About 15-20 later the manager came out with some bleach spray, had a pick at the blood stains(no gloves), and said, "yes, it does look like blood doesn't it". He proceeded to clean it up with the spray.
The pool was green, they told me that it had only just turned green the day before, and it would be okay tomorrow, it wasn't. They told me that they wouldn't let out my first room (the flea pit) until it was treated, it was let out by the next morning (Saturday), as I saw guests coming out of it at 9:00am!

Stayed: August 2012
Ajit710, Owner at Days Inn Pensacola - Historic Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2012

Dear Montru

I appreciate the feedback on your stay this past weekend. I am somewhat surprised that you would deem the location as "scary place". When you checked in, you did return to the front desk and mention to me that you felt itchy on your leg. I immediately informed you that we will move you to another room and we both went back to the room to retrieve your items. If you recollect, I did mention to you that we would inspect the room to see what it was that made you itchy. When I let you into the new room, I asked if everything was satisfactory and you stated that the room was perfectly fine. My maintenance staff thoroughly checked your first room, late Friday and again on Saturday morning. They could not find anything faulty, so we rented it out on Saturday. As I had stated to you, the room was left vacant on Friday. The gentleman in the room at 9.00 am was with hotel maintenance. I checked our records and the room were actually rented shortly before 9 pm Saturday night. The guest that occupied the room had a very satisfactory stay. We specifically called him after he checked in and spoke to him at checkout, he did not have any problems with the condition of the room. Had we found something faulty, I want to assure you we would never have rented out the room until the problem was resolved. My staff and I are very cognizant of the fact that you do not place a guest in room if we know it has something faulty with it. I cannot explain why your leg was itchy, but I assure you the room was not a fleapit. In reference to your concern about the splatter. As soon as you mentioned it to my staff, one of my staff did come to the room and wipe, what in truth was about 6 droplets in a corner and on the side of the door frame. The employee stated to me that it appeared to be nail polish but did not want to offer anything that conflicted with your assertion because we do have one important mantra, "the customer is always right". We also talked about the pool and I acknowledged to you on Friday, the pool was being treated and we hoped it would be open Saturday. There had been such a significant amount of rain, that the water had started to turn and we needed it to clear. It did open late Saturday afternoon once the water had cleared. In all honesty, we enjoyed having your group stay with us. After your bowling tournament, I thought you were all having a grand time, you and your friends sat out till late in the evening playing cards and enjoying each others company. I am sorry to hear that you were not fully satisfied, but to refer to the stay as scary does seem a little unfair. Please note, any concern you had was immediately attended to and resolved.

Kind regards

Reviewed August 25, 2012

some folks seem to have a hang up about this place but it exceeded my expectations. room was smallish but i prefer this size---it makes it easier to maintain and keep clean. the train certainly did not run every hr. but i did hear it twice on two separate nights. maybe around 5am. it was not a huge deal to me. we appreciated the fridge, microwave and coffee maker. great beer bars, an independent coffee shop, a terrific old school fish market and a sweet new double a ball park just down the street from the hotel have created a nice, compact little vibe.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple

Dear Dharmagum

Thank you for sharing your feedback on your recent stay at our hotel. It was a pleasure to have you as our guest. I am happy to know that you had a enjoyable visit to our fine city. We look forward to seeing you again next time you visit Pensacola.

Reviewed August 19, 2012

For the price we paid, I was very satisfied. No complaints with the beds and location. Hotel is a little old but the staff were nice and the room was clean. Took about 15 minutes to get to the beach. We will most likely be back.

• Stayed: August 2012

Dear Lucychoi

Thank you for the positive feedback from you recent stay. I am happy to know that you had a enjoyable stay. We would love to have you stay with us again, next time you visit Pensacola.

Ajit

Reviewed August 16, 2012

This is an older property. When we pulled into the parking lot I must say I was a little concerned. However, we were willing to check out the room and decided we would stay there. The room was a traditional size for a king room. It did not smell bad and was clean. It appeared that in, "its time", it was set up for a Business traveler. The room had a good size flat screen TV, a small fridge, plenty of pillows and good lighting. The chair at the desk was nice. Similiar to one found in an office. There's a decent size dressing area with ironing board, hair dryer, and coffee pot. There was internet access for which I found no problem. We were out alot, so for the price, it was fine. Additionally, we had our small dog with us. It's not easy to find a property close to the beach that accepts pets. So, that was a plus for us. The breakfast was ok. The traditional, coffee, juice,muffins, bagels and waffles. The Staff was very nice. I have read some other comments and agree; yes, it was a little noisey at times with sirens; but one must remember, your in the city. If a traveler is a light sleeper, then it would be best to seek out a property in a more suburban or secluded setting. We would probably say there again.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family

Dear Travelon2468

I am happy to know that you enjoyed your stay at our property. We do hope that next time you visit Pensacola, you will choose Days Inn Historic Pensacola. Many thanks for you kind comments.

Ajit