“Excellent Pizza and Other Options!”

Lillian's Pan Pizza
Ranked #23 of 677 Restaurants in Pensacola
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Takeout
Description: Actually is located in Perdido Key Florida
Reviewed June 12, 2013

I think Lillian might have been the one to take our carry-out order. We ordered cheese bread, a 12" thin crust cheese pizza and a Greek salad with grilled chicken for my mom's night in with the kids at the condo. Everything was raved about, and I tried both the pizza and cheese bread as leftovers. The sauce was tangy, the cheese high quality and everything had a wonderful hint of garlic. The prices were reasonable, about $30 for the order.

The ordering process was efficient and there's a separate delivery/pick-up entrance, which works well.

This is a great option for tasty, affordable, comfortable food.

There are newer reviews for Lillian's Pan Pizza

Reviewed June 8, 2013

We read reviews, and thought this would be a great Italian treat while visiting the Perdido Key area. Boy were we wrong. We did go with the lunch buffet, as we thought we could try a variety of selections to see what we preferred. First, there was a scarce selection, and then there was no selection. The "chef" was not producing enough to keep up with the demand. The pizza itself was of very poor quality. The crust was nothing better than a frozen pizza offers up. My husband kindly asked a waitress if there would be a specific specialty pizza placed on the buffet, and she replied that it was "up to the chef." We thought it should be "up to the customers," as it is in our local pizza establishments. The salad bar consisted of lettuce, and well, that was basically it... Very disappointed from the quality of the food, to the service. This one was the pits!!

3  Thank seasonedtravel075
Reviewed June 1, 2013

We always reserve one night of our vacation in Orange Beach, AL for some delivery pizza from Lillian's. You will not be disappointed. Sauce has a little "kick" to it and toppings are generous. Great Food!

Reviewed May 30, 2013

I have eaten at Lillian's for around twenty years now and know the family well. They have always been courteous and the pizza has been outstanding. I have never had any issues with the staff or the quality of the pizza. So I was surprised after reading some of the reviews on here. IMO Lillian's is one of the better restaurants in Perdido Key. Not that there are that many though. The service has always been good and the pizza even better. There are many options to choose from and we like the Taco pizza a lot. Lillian's will even deliver to the Ono Island gatehouse which is nice for those of us that live in Alabama.

Reviewed April 11, 2013

I was a patron in the restuarant when this "incident" happened. The story told is very skewed and not exactly correct. The owner did everything possible to try to correct the situation and comped the meals. These particular customers had a very poor attitude and even made a comment to the owner about "taking it outside". All of this in front of their children. The restaurant this particular night was packed....there was obviously going to be a wait. I would expect a family of nine's order would take a bit longer than a smaller family. That just makes common sense. Anytime I've visited this establishment, they've alway been very friendly. This is a family-owned and run business. There are two sides to every story......I wasn't even one of those sides but a neutral observer.

1  Thank Angela K