“Best pizza any where!!!” 4 of 5 stars

Lillian's Pan Pizza
Ranked #22 of 631 Restaurants in Pensacola
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Full Bar, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Actually is located in Perdido Key Florida
Alabama
“Best pizza any where!!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2013

Every time we go to the beach we go to Lillian's. Absolutely the best pizza any where and about the only place we will eat pizza. I love the Chance's Island with Italian sausage and shrimp, amazing! My husband orders the special supreme. I always order a larger pizza so I will have left overs for breakfast, the right way to begin the day! Her salads are also great, always fresh with homemade dressings. We have eaten here for years and always look forward to going back. I highly recommend Lillian's!

• Visited December 2012

Pensacola, Florida, United States
“Found My Favorite Pizza Place!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2012

We just came home from our first trip to Lillian's Pizza and it will most definitely not be our last! We ordered a 12 in cheese pizza and a half order of the spinach quesadilla and WOW this food was delicious! My little guys raved about the cheese pizza saying it was the best, and it was the perfect size for them also with only 2 slices leftover! My spinach quesadilla was perfect! All the ingredients were fresh (spinach, mushroom, tomatoes cheese) and it was just sooo yummy! I officially have a favorite pizza place now!!! My only complaint would be the price of the drinks. I got each of my little guys a drink and was charged $2.50 for each drink!!! Thats $7.50 for 3 kids drinks, over priced in my opinion, but thats the only negative I have for this!

• Visited December 2012
Columbus, MS.
“Awesome!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2012

One of best pizza places i have ever eaten ...anywhere!! Fresh ,fresh, fresh and will deliver to condo in the area!!

Visited March 2012
Lake Charles, Louisiana
“Best Quesdillas on the Key”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

Lillian's is a family tradition on our beach trips. No trip would be complete without ordering out from Lillian's and them delivering to your beach condo! Quesidillas are the best, toasty and crispy and full of ingredients! Pizza is fantastic!

• Visited September 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars
Alexandria, Louisiana
“Best Pizza”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2012

Some of the best Pepperoni Pizza I've ever had! Plus the Supreme & Hawaiian pizzas are good too. I make at least two trips here every time I go to Perdido.

• Visited July 2012