“Found My Favorite Pizza Place!!”

Lillian's Pan Pizza
Ranked #20 of 673 Restaurants in Pensacola
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Description: Actually is located in Perdido Key Florida
Pensacola, Florida, United States
“Found My Favorite Pizza Place!!”
Reviewed December 28, 2012

We just came home from our first trip to Lillian's Pizza and it will most definitely not be our last! We ordered a 12 in cheese pizza and a half order of the spinach quesadilla and WOW this food was delicious! My little guys raved about the cheese pizza saying it was the best, and it was the perfect size for them also with only 2 slices leftover! My spinach quesadilla was perfect! All the ingredients were fresh (spinach, mushroom, tomatoes cheese) and it was just sooo yummy! I officially have a favorite pizza place now!!! My only complaint would be the price of the drinks. I got each of my little guys a drink and was charged $2.50 for each drink!!! Thats $7.50 for 3 kids drinks, over priced in my opinion, but thats the only negative I have for this!

• Visited December 2012

Columbus, MS.
“Awesome!!”
Reviewed December 12, 2012

One of best pizza places i have ever eaten ...anywhere!! Fresh ,fresh, fresh and will deliver to condo in the area!!

Visited March 2012
Lake Charles, Louisiana
“Best Quesdillas on the Key”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

Lillian's is a family tradition on our beach trips. No trip would be complete without ordering out from Lillian's and them delivering to your beach condo! Quesidillas are the best, toasty and crispy and full of ingredients! Pizza is fantastic!

• Visited September 2012
Alexandria, Louisiana
“Best Pizza”
Reviewed November 21, 2012

Some of the best Pepperoni Pizza I've ever had! Plus the Supreme & Hawaiian pizzas are good too. I make at least two trips here every time I go to Perdido.

• Visited July 2012
Chesapeake, Virginia
“Great food, great service!”
Reviewed November 3, 2012

Wife and I were visiting from out of town. Ordered thin crust pepperoni pizza and a grilled chicken sandwich. Excellent and prompt service, great tasting food, relaxed and inviting atmosphere. We would go here again without hesitation.

Visited November 2012