“Pizza, Beer and a Haunted location! :)”
Review of Ozone Pizza Pub

Ozone Pizza Pub
Ranked #44 of 699 Restaurants in Pensacola
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Takeout
Description: O'zone is family owned and operated, family-oriented, in the neighborhood, the first non-smoking bar in pensacola (before the ban), opened in 98', subterranean, in the first hospital built in pensacola-1915, looks like a castle(late gothic revival), locals kinda vibe, but not exclusive, beer and music/music and beer, for more info you're gonna have to come down here and get up in the action.
Reviewed July 25, 2016

Many years ago, I attended school in this building, which was Pensacola's first hospital. I had not been back in this building since I was in High School, so I was excited about just going back in, all these years later.
Ok...so they have a Pizza Pub there now named Ozone. It is located in the basement of the old hospital. We figured we would give it a try, but was mostly there to see the inside of this incredible building again. Well, that changed. What a cool little pizza pub! Once inside, we realized this was a different pizza place than your usual. Three different rooms of tables and surrounded by the old architecture of this beautiful building.
We sat down and had a sweet waitress, named Courtney, come over to greet us. She took our drink order and was back with them quickly. She answered all our questions regarding the menu and she even made suggestions to us. We ended up taking her suggestions and were glad we did.
We ordered a large Greek Salad, which we shared. Lots of goodies on the salad. The dressing was on the side, but was some of the best Greek dressing we have had. Followed up by a small Pub Pizza, which is like a supreme pizza. They did not skimp on the amount of veggies and meat they put on it. The crust was also very tasty and the size, along with the salad was just enough for us.
After dinner, we were able to go see more of the building. I have always known the building was haunted, even from back in the early 70's, when I attended school. But how special to go have great pizza there?
Like I said earlier...we went to see the building, but we ended up enjoying the pizza even more than we thought we would.
I can tell this will be a "repeater" for us, whenever we are in town. What a great combination...great pizza....drinks and a haunted location. Sounds wonderful to me! :)

Date of visit: July 2016
Write a reviewReviews (180)

Reviewed June 27, 2016

I love this place. The pizza is great....best I have ever had anywhere, service is great, and the atmosphere is amazing. Would highly recommend to anyone who loves pizza.

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed June 26, 2016 via mobile

My son recommended this place for a family dinner. It is located in an older building in Pensacola and it suits it well. The food was amazing, the staff was friendly, and the prices were great! We will dine here again.

Date of visit: June 2016
1  Thank cabbamz
Reviewed May 20, 2016

This is a neat place in a cool, old building in Pensacola. The pizza is fantastic and the beer choices are great.

Date of visit: March 2016
1  Thank Kristi6
Reviewed May 13, 2016

It is hit or miss really. The food is really good most of the time,it is always busy and I think that affects the quality. But it is a great place to stop in and have a beer. It is located in the basement of Pensacola's first hospital ( some say it is haunted). Anyway stop in and see what you think.

Date of visit: May 2016