“CHEAP basic shelter”

Queen Mary Inn
Queen Mary Inn
Ranked #4 of 4 Pensacola B&B and Inns
Reviewed May 11, 2012

Paul Boucher I have stayed here many times .. is what it is .. right off I 10 ... lots of close places to eat ... stuff ... convienent to I 110 which takes you down to Shore Park ... comments dog it down bad .. an I agree with most comments ...BUT ... cheap .. get what you pay for ... $100 / nite and more near Shoreline Park .. so less than $50 ... think out the door taxes was $43. 50 .. it's BASIC SHELTER FOR OUT OF TOWNERS on the cheap ~Froggy~
a few seconds ago · Like

Room Tip: SAFE place to stay
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled solo
There are newer reviews for Queen Mary Inn

Reviewed December 4, 2011

we rented a room due to the Thanksgiving holiday,we have family in pensacola so the location was good. BUT the room was GROSS! I had extra blankets in my car and went to walmart to buy pillows due to "mystery stains". When I approached the front desk,the receptionist was "more than friendly". She introduced herself as "Shireen", stated she thinks she remembers me from school in michigan (im from colorado), she then went on about her personal life and how she isnt happy living there,hinting @ coming home with ME! Not to mention she was dressed like a street walker, and if she had leaned over any further her chest would have fallen out of her blouse! Maybe if she was good looking it wouldnt have been so unpleasant. Long story short, I will make other plans for my Christmas travel.

• Stayed: November 2011
1  Thank GregoryHansen
Reviewed September 17, 2011

The front desk worker was hiring on my husband, even asked him to join her@ the pool! The rooms smell like smoke and filth! NEVER STAY THERE! IT'S NOT WORTH IT!

• Stayed: September 2011
1  Thank Abbiefox
Reviewed July 1, 2011

Uh. DO NOT DO IT. Stay in your car if you need to. Seriously. I'm not a picky guy, but this place is an abomination. WOW.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank uphrates06
Reviewed September 3, 2007

DIRTY! We stayed here and the rooms were so filthy, I wouldn't let my children take their shoes off. The carpet and upholstery were visibly stained and soiled. The bedding smelled. The windows were so green with mold that you could barely see out of them. The walls were thin because we heard teenagers running all over the property the entire night. We called the front desk to complain and they did say they would take care of it.

Stayed: September 2007, traveled with family
2  Thank ALBaseballMom
Reviewed January 31, 2007

The front desk at this motel is so friendly and helpful. The breakfast area is very nice. A normal continental breakfast is served, but it is good. The housekeeping was also good. We were there during a terrible rainstorm but they have a computer in the lobby for guest's use and that was very helpful. Could check my emails and internet whenever I wanted. That was great. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: January 2007, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
A TripAdvisor Member
Texas
Reviewed June 14, 2006

We rented 2 rooms. Each smelled like a mens' locker room. There were ants on the nightstand. Our room was next to a very noisy elevator shaft that kept waking us up. We were also awakened by the sound of what seemed to be a rodent running accross the top of the headboard. The upholstery on the chairs in the room was held together by staples on one and thumbtacks on the other. The closet door was missing in one room. Had other hotels been available, we would have stayed elsewhere. Unfortunately, they were booked.

4  Thank A TripAdvisor Member