“I love Bonnie's personality!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Pensacola
Noble Manor Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 6 Pensacola B&B and Inns
GA
“I love Bonnie's personality!”
Reviewed July 28, 2009

I loved this place!! The hostess had a very awesome personality; it really made us feel like we would feel at home with family or friends. I loved her she was great!! If you had any questions about anywhere or needed any suggestions about your outing, she had the answers. The beds were extra comfortable and almost made me not want to get out of them in the mornings. Once I was asleep…I was asleep. There was no tossing and turning like there would be on most mattresses. The only thing to get you off the mattress in the mornings is the lure of the breakfast, which was delicious and provided great social opportunities! To cool off, esp. if you are going in the summer time, Noble Manor was 20 minutes give or take from the beach and it also has a pool which didn’t reek of chlorine. There’s also a hot tub to help you wind down from the day. I would definitely go back next time I take a trip to Pensacola. I love this place!!

• Stayed July 2009, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (90)
Knoxville, TN
Reviewed June 11, 2009

This was my first stay in a B & B, and it was absolutely wonderful! Bob was so nice and helpful, and is a wonderful cook! I was in Pensacola for a friend's graduation and only got to stay for a few days, but I stayed in the Bacall Room, which had the most comfortable bed I've ever slept in! If I ever get a chance to go back to Pensacola, I will most definitely stay at Noble Manor. Everything was very clean and comfortable, the food was great, and Bob went above and beyond to make all of the guests feel comfortable and enjoy their stay!

• Stayed May 2009, traveled solo
Rome, Georgia
Reviewed May 21, 2009

We truly enjoyed the Noble Manor! The house is wonderfully renovated and decorated! The breakfast was delicious and Bob, the owner, was a fantastic host. We stayed in the Bacall room and it was such a comfortable bed! My husband and I love to stay in bed and breakfasts and this was one of the best experiences! We will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed May 2009, traveled as a couple
Nashville, TN
Reviewed March 10, 2009

My wife and I stayed at the Noble Manor for a few days as a weekend getaway. It was the perfect place to stay in Pensacola. The breakfast each morning was awesome. The rooms were extremely nice. The couple who runs the house is very nice and helpful with any questions about exploring the town and suggesting restaurants. We could not have been happier.

We spent most of our time simply relaxing at the beach and finding good places to eat out. We ate at Peg Leg Petes, Cactus Flower Cafe, McGuires, and Surf Burger. We were pleased with each of these and they came recommended by The Noble Manor. We were 10-15 minutes from the beach and the location is in a nice, historic neighborhood.

It's a great value for the money. You'll pay roughly the same amount for any of the major hotels. However, you get the added benefit of a much nicer room/house and a great breakfast. I usually consider the included breakfast as icing on the cake and don't really factor it's benefit in the cost of a B&B. However, these breakfast plates are worth the price of admission. They're very good.

When we travel back to Pensacola, we will stay at The Noble Manor. I highly recommend.

• Stayed March 2009, traveled as a couple
Pensacola, Florida
Reviewed March 1, 2009

We stayed in the Bacall room and had the loveliest time! We took advantage of the outdoor hot tub, delicious breakfasts prepared to your diet/allergy/religious needs and served on gorgeous china, fresh coffee/tea available all day, 10 min drive to pristine white beaches, restaurant recommendations from Shari (Peg Leg Pete's for fresh seafood in a casual environment and Global Grill for a more elegant evening out), and the softest towels I've ever felt. Our every need was attended to and we were given just the right amount of privacy for our romantic weekend away. Thanks so much!

• Stayed February 2009, traveled as a couple
Knoxville, TN
Reviewed February 23, 2009

This is by far the nicest B&B we have stayed at. The home is furnished beautifully. Our room was immaculate, Bob & Bonnie-our hosts were welcoming & very accommodating, & their breakfasts scrumptious. The cinnamon-vanilla french toast was 'award-winning'!
We definitely would come back again!

• Stayed February 2009, traveled as a couple
Fla. Panhandle
Reviewed January 25, 2009

Beautifully managed B&B by Bonnie and Bob, who are both gregarious, well-traveled, but never intrusive; they combine a Jersey efficiency with an authentic Southern Hospitality. Breakfast included fresh fruit, an artichoke-less Eggs Sardou and killer coffee (even for a New Orleanian). Presentation was picture perfect. Amenities include an easily manageable hot tub on the deck and Wireless Internet. Pensacola Victorian neighborhood is marvelous for strolling and architectural flair. Downtown restaurants are close and gastronomically adventurous. Our visit will be the first of many.

• Liked — Owners; architectural interest; location
  • Stayed January 2009, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Also consider these accommodations in or near Pensacola
Pensacola Grand Hotel
Pensacola Grand Hotel
#12 of 63 in Pensacola
Holiday Inn Express Pensacola Beach
Holiday Inn Express Pensacola Be...
#1 of 10 in Pensacola Beach
Residence Inn Pensacola Downtown
Hampton Inn & Suites Pensacola/Gulf Breeze
Days Inn Pensacola - Historic Downtown
Pensacola Victorian Bed and Breakfast

Been to Noble Manor Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!