“Amazing”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Pensacola
Noble Manor Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 6 Pensacola B&B and Inns
Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
“Amazing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 1, 2013

All I can say is amazing. This B&B was beautiful. Pool, hot tub, great historic location. Tasty breakfast. Bonnie and her husband were outstanding, kind and helpful. It was relaxing and accommodating. I highly recommend this B&B during your travel.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (90)
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2013

My friend and I were in Atlanta for a conference and decided to take a side trip to Pensacola. I found the Noble Manor through google. It's a beautiful house. Very quiet. very comfortable. I read a couple of the reviews regarding the owner's of the home that didn't sound so positive, but Bonnie and Bob are very nice. They hail from New Jersey which is just a different sort of person than the south. Bonnie was very helpful in showing us exactly how to get to the beach, show us where the speed traps were and in general very knowledgeable regarding the area. We stayed three nights and loved every moment of our stay. I would definitely recommend this to place to others, and intend on going back someday.

Room Tip: The website is excellent. You can see what room is available on what particular date. I love the exp...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
Biloxi, Mississippi, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2013

My husband and I just celebrated our anniversary weekend in Pensacola and were thrilled with our stay at Noble Manor. We stayed in the Olivia Rose suite, and highly recommend it.

RATES: First of all we were extremely happy with the rates. When we were looking for a place to stay, the average rate for a hotel room was $300 per night! Plus there was no complimentary breakfast included at the hotels and housekeeping in a large hotel in the peak vacation season can get a little sketchy. For the same amount of money, we stayed the entire weekend at Noble Manor with wonderful homemade breakfasts every morning with all ingredients made from scratch, the cleanest room and bathroom I've seen in all of my travels, and great hosts Bonnie and Bob who made sure you had everything you needed.

CLEANLINESS: I cannot overstate how immaculately clean everything was in this house. I have stayed in 4 star hotels that were not as clean as this. It would take too long to explain how important cleanliness is to me, but let's put it this way. I like to stay in 4 star+ hotels because they (typically) are a little cleaner than some other places that you find. Even then, I will not walk on the floor in bare feet (especially not in the bathrooms!) and even wear my flip flops in the shower like a teenage college student living in the dorms. At Noble Manor, the floors and bathroom were so clean that for the first time that I can remember, I walked around the room and bathroom barefoot, showered without my flip flops and did the one thing I would never even consider anywhere else; I soaked in the bathtub. Bonnie cleans so well, that there are no traces of guests that stayed before you. She replaces all the towels in the bathroom daily with freshly laundered towels (not some that were washed a week or two ago and have been sitting in a musty closet, like you get at other places), the sheets are so clean, and pressed nicely, it's like you're the first person that has ever used them, and she even changes the blankets and quilts on every bed for every new guest so you'll never sleep in something that isn't freshly cleaned just for you. Having such a clean room was nice because it helped me relax and enjoy our room so much more because I was comfortable touching everything.

BREAKFAST: To die for. Breakfast is prepped just before guests get up, but is not cooked until you sit down at the table, so it comes out right of the stove fresh and hot. Bonnie makes the most amazing praline french toast, with a side of fresh fruit. The next morning we had wonderful omelet with fresh roasted corn salsa that she made that morning, and again a side of fresh fruit. If you appreciate good food, you'll love her breakfasts.

OTHER: Other things that we loved, were restaurant suggestions (Atlas Oyster House is fabulous), activity suggestions, and directions everywhere. We felt like Noble Manor was located in a great spot to where we could get to things that we wanted fairly quickly. We were just a mile or so away from downtown, we could get to the beach easily, or we could get to Southwest Pensacola in a reasonable amount of time too. By the way, the bridge going to Pensacola Beach has a $1 toll as you go into the area, but not coming out. Just a heads up so you don't get caught without cash. There was a refrigerator in our room and she put a couple of bottles of water in there for us which we really appreciated after a hot day and humid day of sightseeing.

Bonnie also had some "rules" that were actually very nice to have. Food and drinks in the room were obviously allowed, but she recommended that if you brought home dinner to eat right away, that you ate at the dining room table. That way you wouldn't have stinky food containers and dirty dishes in your room all night long. Don't get me wrong, we had cookies, soda, and even enjoyed a bottle of wine in our room but I was very glad not to have to deal with dishes and stinky garbage when we were done with everything and was grateful for the recommendation of keeping smelly food downstairs. I don't want to sleep with dirty dishes next to my bed at home, so why would I want to on vacation. Also, Bonnie had towels outside that were for the pool and hot tub and said that we were allowed to take them to the beach. She said when we came back from the beach just to leave them outside and she would take care of them. Again, we were allowed to bring them up to the room if we wanted, but leaving them out on the deck eliminated a sandy, soaking wet pile of towels on our bathroom floor that I didn't want to have to walk around every time I went in and out of the bathroom. Beach chairs were also thoughtfully provided for us to take too.

OUR HOSTS: We only saw Bob a couple times in passing, but he was always friendly and was never too busy for a quick smile and 'hello'. We dealt mostly with Bonnie, who before we even met, were in contact with through email. Our arrival time changed three times, twice just on the day that we were supposed to arrive. She just asked that we keep her up to date with our arrival, which we did, and she was outside waiting on the front porch to greet us when we finally showed up. I did read some other reviews from people where they thought that "Bonnie was rude" or that she "hovered" during breakfast making them uncomfortable. I have to say staying with Bonnie and Bob is like staying with family. She'll tell you what she thinks is best. In regards to restaurants and transportation, if you ask for a recommendation, that's what she'll give you. Her recommendation not all possible options. There are too many options for any one thing and she can't possibly know the perfect thing for every single guest. She tries to give recommendations based on your likes and dislikes, but guests' personal preferences are as varied as the options provided. If you don't like the recommendation, don't be offended by having to doing a little hunting for other options that may suit you a little better. If you were staying in a hotel, there wouldn't be anyone to give you recommendations in the first place. They are your hosts, not your personal assistant. As for the "hovering" at breakfast, my husband and I, along with the other guests there at the time, saw it more as hanging out with us. We all talked and shared stories at the breakfast table, and Bonnie would hang out, have a cup of coffee, and talk with us. We all enjoyed hearing her stories, and she seemed to enjoy hearing ours. It was nice to have her be there chatting with us and being part of the group. We personally liked her and had no problem with anything she said or did.

OVERALL: It was the perfect place to stay for the perfect weekend. It's a beautiful, well kept, historic house. Great rates, great food, great hosts and so clean. Great location to a lot of attractions. We really felt like valued guests, and saw Bonnie and Bob treat everyone else like that too. They made our anniversary weekend unforgettable. We met a couple that have come back 5 years in a row. After staying there we can see why they return every year, and will also be return customers. We were sad to leave, and will definitely be back.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Beth D
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 28, 2013

Had a great time! Everything is within 10 or less miles. Beach, food, shopping you name it. Very cozy rooms and top notch family staff/owner. Breakfast is slammin'!
I used to live here in the local area, and it still felt like a getaway type vacation. If you're looking for b&b's over hotel, even last minute, this is the place to stay. Call and see if there is room available and I'm sure you will be pleased.

• Stayed July 2013
Maryville, Tennessee
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 24, 2013

My husband and I were visiting family in Pensacola and combining it with our anniversary celebration and it was the perfect place to do that! The Manor has such interesting history and is so impeccably decorated that the atmosphere is like being in a novel. Breakfast with different guests from all walks of life each morning was delightful while enjoying Bonnie's delicious and healthy breakfasts served on beautiful and different linens every morning. Bonnie and Bob are so welcoming and informative and comfortable to be with - they couldn't be better hosts! The house is in a great location of Historic Pensacola that made getting to everything we did very easy. From the ironed bed linens to the delightful people - it all was excellent!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2013

One word sums up my recent visit to Noble Manor Bed & Breakfast in Pensacola, FL “Outstanding”. The owners, Bob and Bonnie give excellent service daily; enhancing this very warm and inviting gem. In addition, the taste and presentation of breakfast each morning was equally outstanding. Thank you, Bob & Bonnie for making my Pensacola experience a fantastic one!

Best Wishes,

Mary L. Turk

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2013

Noble Manor was my accommodation for two nights on a recent trip. It is an excellent place to stay in Pensacola. My rating is based upon the following:

Breakfast: Bonnie's breakfasts matched or exceeded the quality of some of my favorite breakfast specialty restaurants. I very much enjoyed the Praline French Toast and Eggs Benedict Florentine served with fresh fruit and juices during my visit. If you are a breakfast connoisseur, you will undoubtedly be impressed.

Hospitality: I had never been to the Florida Panhandle; Bonnie was very helpful in providing ideas and directions for both attractions and restaurants, all of which were very good. Both Bob and Bonnie were very welcoming innkeepers to all of their guests.

Accommodation: I stayed in the Tribeca Room, which was large and very comfortable, with an excellent king bed with high quality linens. The private bathroom across the hall was well equipped with high quality towels and toiletries. Bob and Bonnie have done a wonderful job of updating this historic house; however, as in most B&Bs, the soundproofing between rooms is not as good as in a purpose-built hotel.

In summary, Noble Manor is among of the best B&Bs in which I have stayed (and the breakfasts were probably the best ever) and, at its moderate price point, is an outstanding value.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank ATexanTraveler
Also consider these accommodations in or near Pensacola
Pensacola Grand Hotel
Pensacola Grand Hotel
#12 of 63 in Pensacola
Holiday Inn Express Pensacola Beach
Holiday Inn Express Pensacola Be...
#1 of 10 in Pensacola Beach
Residence Inn Pensacola Downtown
Hampton Inn & Suites Pensacola/Gulf Breeze
Days Inn Pensacola - Historic Downtown
Courtyard by Marriott Pensacola Downtown

Been to Noble Manor Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!