“Awesome Bed and Breakfast!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Pensacola
Noble Manor Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 4 Pensacola B&B and Inns
Reviewed May 6, 2013

My wife and I went down for my daughter’s graduation from UWF and stayed two nights. I wanted to surprise my wife with a special place and wow, it really was a wonderful experience. The beautiful landscaping, hot tub, meticulously clean rooms and special furnishings really brought a sense of relaxation and comfort you cannot experience in hotels at the same price and above. The amazing breakfast each morning was my favorite, cooked with gourmet flair, and served with fresh fruit, just incredible! Bonnie and Bob are personable and will take care of you in any way they can. We will be back!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed April 29, 2013

My wife and I stayed at Noble Manor for our wedding night and had the perfect ending to our perfect day. The entire house was quiet, the food was amazing, the service provided was excellent, and the room (along with the rest of the house) was clean. The house is beautiful and in such a beautiful/historic location in Pensacola. It is a perfect spot for someone wanting to relax for a few nights and enjoy the southern lifestyle. I highly suggest Noble Manor for anyone/everyone needing a place to stay for the night.

Room Tip: The Osaka room has probably the best view in the house.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 28, 2013

We stayed two nights. We arrived later in the evening and the propreiter was there to greet us on arrival. Everything was beyond our expectations. Each morning breakfast was freshly prepared to include fresh fruit. Located on a quiet street the only sounds noted were that of a train in the distance a couple times. The decor of this place is impressive and incredibly clean. You get a much more personal experience here than any motel could ever hope to provide. They even have a hot tub and pool though the weather was not warm enough to use them. This is a great place for adults to stay. Not certain small children would do quite as well simply because there are so many beautiful decorations that could be in danger from little hands. We had a great time and would give this B&B our highest recommendation.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 25, 2013

This was by far the best B&B experience we had during our stay in Florida. Bonnie and Bob are very warm and caring hosts.

Once we entered the the house, we were back in th 1910's! All that traffic, everything - gone, just peaceful.
Then our room (we had Osaka). Again another wow. Everything was very stylish but yet cozy, as one would expect from Japan. And the giant bed was the best I have slept in in years! (more on the firm side, not so wobbly soft - I like that).

Breakfast was delicious and more than we could eat. We had a very interesting discussion with the other guests and time just flew by as we sat there at the breakfast table - but that was pure chance. Same as the freight trains that pass through town, they can be annoying...

• Stayed: April 2013
Reviewed April 6, 2013

I found this place on line and was so glad that my husband and I decided to try it out. pensacola is such a beautiful, laid back place and made for the perfect get-a-way. Our room (Bacall) was perfect, and the house as a whole was beautiful. Our host was wonderful company and made us quite the delicious breakfasts to say the least. He was very accommodating to our vegetarian diet and super friendly making us feel very welcomed. So glad we experienced the Noble Manor.
-Sharon & Lance

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 12, 2013

Bonnie and Bob were very gracious hosts, many thank yous to them. They made our stay a wonderful experience. The house was beautiful and our room was warm and inviting. The breakfast Bonnie prepared was outstanding. We enjoyed chatting with Bob and Bonnie about the restoration of this B&B. Don't forget to check out McGuires, we had a great dining experience. We would stay here again when we are in the area.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 11, 2013

My best friend and I stayed at the manor the week of her wedding in March of 2012. From the moment I called Bonnie and Bob were so helpful, warm, and welcoming. The accommodations were comfortable, unique, and exactly what we both needed for what could have been a stress filled week. Bonnie and Bob were so caring in catering to my specific needs as a cancer patient and making my best friend feel special as her wedding approached. The food was delicious, the variety excellent, and very beautifully/professionally presented. The grounds, pool, and hot tub were all very well maintained and created a cozy retreat feel. The other guests were so friendly as well which not only was a bonus, but made each morning so lovely over our grand meals. My friend, her husband, and I will definitely stay at "The Manor" again when visiting Florida's gulf coast.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with friends
Also consider these accommodations in or near Pensacola
Holiday Inn Express Pensacola Beach
Holiday Inn Express Pensacola Be...
#1 of 10 in Pensacola Beach
Hampton Inn & Suites Pensacola / I-10 Pine Forest Road
5 mi away
SpringHill Suites Pensacola
Hampton Inn & Suites Pensacola/Gulf Breeze

Been to Noble Manor Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!