“a nearly flawless experience”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Pensacola
Noble Manor Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 4 Pensacola B&B and Inns
Dallas, Texas
“a nearly flawless experience”
Reviewed July 5, 2012

on the strength of prior tripadvisor reviews, we decided to give noble manor a try since we were attending a wedding and rehearsal dinner that were both nearby. i have stayed at B&Bs in both Maui and Napa Valley and this was by far the best experience of the three. we chose the Bacall room, and even though it was closest to the staircase i was not bothered by incoming visitors and the inn was fully booked that weekend. furthermore i will say that this is probably the best night's sleep i've gotten away from home in a long time. the mattress is firm and the pillows are comfy without too much give - the perfect combination for me, anyway.

if your sole purpose in town is going to the beach, this is not the place to stay; but the commute is not too bad if you leave before 11AM. be wary of this: there is only one causeway to the beach and a $1 tollbooth at the end, so it gets backed up in a hurry.

one of the few negatives we experienced was with the shower. first of all, it has a rainfall head, which i guess is supposed to make it look old-timey, but the lack of water pressure made me long for a power spray option. there was very little hot water when my wife took her shower, but i waited until later that day and it was fine. other than that, there is a stained glass window above the Bacall room's door and the hallway light blasts thru it when it's left on. Bob mentioned that he tries to turn it off nightly but late night guests must have the final say. i was able to make a shield out of the covers (which is why the great nights of sleep) but had i known the cause in advance i might have ventured into the hall to fix it. regardless, i don't want to harp on the negatives too much because the overall experience was great and i would definitely stay here again if circumstances brought me back to downtown Pensacola.

Room Tip: see above comments regarding the Bacall's stained glass window
3 Thank yafman

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (94)
San Antonio, Texas
Reviewed July 2, 2012

This was a first experience staying at a B&B for both myself and my husband. We renewed our vows in a beautiful beach ceremony and stayed the night at Noble Manor. It was wonderful! We stayed in the Carriage House because we wanted a bit more privacy than staying so close to others. You can tell it was an older area of the home: concrete walls, and a window unit a/c. We loved it! It was totally private, spacious, and had everything we needed. Right outside the door was the fabulous hot tub and swimming pool, which we utilized until the wee hours of the morning. We were kept company by Tipsy, the sweet little gray and white cat. In the morning I had coffee with Bob (Bob's famous coffee lived up to expectations!) at about 5:30am - he was kind enough to fix me some when he saw me wandering around the grounds checking out the scenery. After some coffee and a swim, we had breakfast in the main house with Bonnie and the other 2 guests. Bonnie's french toast is simply the best on the PLANET. Big thanks to Bonnie for fixing it upon my request - it was AMAZING. Served with bacon, fresh strawberries and bananas, and orange juice/coffee....it was possibly the best breakfast I've ever had! After breakfast we wandered the inside and took pictures, and just drank in the amazing house. I think next time we will reserve the Olivia Rose Suite - it is just breathtaking!!!

Note: Noble Manor has the best smelling bath towels. I should have asked what they use!

We will definitely be back here, at least once a year. Thank you Bonnie and Bob, for giving us our dream honeymoon. :)

Room Tip: Carriage house is private and cozy - Olivia Rose Suite is beautiful and .
Radcliff, Kentucky
Reviewed June 27, 2012

My husband and I just returned from a wonderful two-night stay at the Noble Manor...it was our first B&B experience and we were so happy with our choice!! We instantly felt comfortable and "at home"...the home is lovingly cared for, beautifully decorated, and has such charm! We would start our day off with yummy breakfast (so filling it would take us through to dinner!), head to the beach for the day, then back to the B&B for pool and hot tub time, then get cleaned up for dinner out and end our day with relaxing downstairs in one of the sitting rooms or on the front porch. A perfect fit for our laid-back mini-vactation! Bob and Bonnie are so kind and personable...we loved visiting with them over breakfast and can't wait to see them again! We're already planning our next visit back to the Noble Manor B&B (and will be bringing our family...we know they'll love it there!)

P.S. You can't beat the value either!! Two nights here (with breakfast) cost what one night on the beach is running (without breakfast!)

Colorado Springs, Colorado
Reviewed June 16, 2012

My wife and I spent nearly a week here in early June 2012 and I have to say that it's the nicest B&B we've had in the US or Britain. You could certainly find some dreary hotel nearer to the beach but nothing this quiet, charming and immaculate. We'll be back.

New Orleans, Louisiana
Reviewed May 30, 2012

This was a first B&B experience for my girlfriend and I, and we absolutely loved it. As we arrived, we were a tad nervous. We were worried about being younger than the stereotypical B&B visitors, but Bonnie didn't even bat an eye at our age. After quickly getting over that, we felt right at home. There's so many extra amenities that are sort of hidden on the site such as the beautiful backyard and in-ground pool, white noise makers to help you sleep, several DVD's for anytime use, and so much more. Bonnie is so genuinely nice as well. She had a map marking off great places to eat, while warning you which places are tourist traps. She even insisted on us borrowing a beach chair and umbrella. So if you're only staying in Pensacola for a few days, I highly recommend Noble Manor. You'll have the best sleep you've had in years!

Room Tip: The Tribeca room's bathroom is across the hall, which seems like an annoyance, but it really isn...
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
Plymouth, Michigan
Reviewed May 23, 2012

My wife and I have been in BB in many countries, in particular in France, but this has been one of the best. Great keepers, great location/neighborhood (nice to walk downtown), perfect breakfast and spacious, clean and comfortable room (we loved the European style modern bed in the Osaka room). Pool, tot tub, good parking, all you need!

• Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
High Wycombe, UK
Reviewed May 13, 2012

I have travelled extensively in the US and almost always try and stay in B&Bs. This is definitely one to book into if you are visiting Pensacola. You can walk into town if you want - on the 2 evenings we were there we didnt use the car. The main house itself is nicely furnished and I also liked the fact they have loads of suggestions of things to d (brochures etc etc) - hosts were great at giving advice. Also a nice little pool area. Great breakfast as well. Hard to fault.

Room Tip: We liked the Carriage House just next to the main building - come & go without going into the ma...
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled with friends
Also consider these accommodations in or near Pensacola
Pensacola Grand Hotel
Pensacola Grand Hotel
#12 of 65 in Pensacola
Holiday Inn Express Pensacola Beach
Holiday Inn Express Pensacola Be...
#1 of 10 in Pensacola Beach
Hampton Inn & Suites Pensacola/Gulf Breeze
Residence Inn Pensacola Downtown
New World Inn
New World Inn
#28 of 65 in Pensacola
Days Inn Pensacola - Historic Downtown

Been to Noble Manor Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!