“I've had better”
Review of Landry's Seafood House - CLOSED

Landry's Seafood House
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Bar scene, Scenic view, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“I've had better”
Reviewed July 22, 2013 via mobile

I normally love Landry's, so when my group chose to dine there I was thrilled. I was not impressed at all. The server informed us that they ran out of house salad but she could offer us garlic bread. The food was not up to par. Wasted money and meal.

Orlando, Florida
“A little pricey, but tasty!”
Reviewed July 10, 2013

I definitely think Landry's is a little overpriced, but our food and service was excellent! Our waiter, Derrik was fantastic and was super attentive! We started with the raw oysters and a salad comes with all entrees. I had the grilled shrimp with a baked potato. Others in my party had the grouper, shrimp Parmesan, and the seafood pasta. Everyone enjoyed their meal, but this was more expensive than other local restaurants.

Loogootee
“Great Value”
Reviewed July 6, 2013

We went during a promotional time. Drinks and food were discounted until 7:00pm. Really great food and drinks for the price. Good service and nice atmosphere.

Visited June 2013
austin
“A pappadeaux's wanna-be...bad seafood.”
Reviewed July 6, 2013

Ate here with the family only because we had a gift card. We knew it was going to be average and landrys didn't disappoint...it was below average! The gumbo was awful (my wife sent it back) and fried shrimp average. In pensacola, you can drive 5 mins away and go to 5 other places that are much, much better.

Pensacola, Florida
“Overpriced.”
Reviewed June 7, 2013 via mobile

I ordered the blackened mahi- mahi with lump crab meat. I hate to say this, but It was over cooked. My husband ordered the same with ponchartrain style topping. Not good. The seafood bisque was good.

• Visited June 2013