“Nothing but praise for Landry's Seafood!”
Review of Landry's Seafood House - CLOSED

Landry's Seafood House
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed December 16, 2012 via mobile

I took my parents to Landry's last night for my mom's birthday and we all said our meals were some of the best we've ever had. My mom had the Shrimp Fresca, my dad had the Chilean Sea Bass, and I had the Shrimp Romano. There wasn't a speck of food left on any of our plates when our meals were finished! My mom had a pomegranate mojito which she said was perfectly mixed, and we all had Bananas Foster for dessert.
While the meals are a little pricey, my mom is a Landry's Select Club member and received $25 off for her birthday, which meant she ate free! The restaurant was quiet, even though it was packed, and the entire staff was extremely friendly and attentive. We waited a total of two minutes to be seated (although we went a little early to avoid the weekend dinner rush).
Overall, Landry's set a very high mark last night which we anticipate they will live up to on our next visit. I don't know why this restaurant is ranked so low through this site - it's definitely top 10 in our book!

Reviewed November 27, 2012

I've only been to this restaurant 1 time. When I went there, I found the food overpriced, the service slow (even though the restaurant was almost totally empty), and the view spectacular.

I've given this restaurant a terrible rating because I knew a girl who was a waitress there who told me to never ever go back. She said it is the only restaurant she's ever waited at where they actually do the things seen in the movie "Waiting...".

Reviewed November 27, 2012

We try to eat at Landry's every time we are in the Pensacola area. They have wonderful food and the servers are always very friendly and knowledgeable. My husband and I both had the stuffed broiled shrimp, salad and rice. Everything was pefectly done and delicous. My son had the Shrimp Po Boy, one daughter had the Salmon and the other Shrimp Embrochette. They all raved over their food and ate as much as possible. They portions are large, so some couldn't finish everything. We also had the Fried Onion Strings with Jalapenos. It was great, too. I highly recommend this Landry's! Their desserts are divine, but we didn't have any room to order them this time. :)

Reviewed November 1, 2012 via mobile

My husband and I found this restaurant and loved it! Our waitress was nice and the food and drinks from the bar was delicious!

Reviewed October 28, 2012

Having a love for great seafood that is fresh and well-prepared, Landry's is the place for me! The ambiance was very nice, too. My only suggestion would be that guests be sure to have something to cover their shoulders to keep warm.