All reviews cracker barrel waffles queen suite complimentary breakfast newer hotel easy access would definitely stay here again fitness room nice hotel road trip fresh fruit staff was friendly front desk staff the breakfast area beds were comfortable fitness center new orleans
Selected filters
Reviewed January 17, 2017

Was not welcomed as a rewards member
Asked for assistance w/wifi--given general directions that did not resolve my issue
Room had bad odor
Ac not cool enuff
--not impressed at all
I fact, very disappointing

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
HamptonManager17, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Pensacola / I-10 Pine Forest Road, responded to this reviewResponded January 21, 2017

I am sorry you were not recognized as a Hilton Honors Member I am very surprised by this because we give all Diamond , Gold, Silver Personalized water and treats.

I would love to have your room information I do not recall seeing any complaints such as this.

Please contact the property and speak to the General Manager.

Reviewed January 17, 2017

Such a great hotel. Very comfortable and clean. Delicious breakfast and friendly staff. The hotel is in amazing condition. My only issue was the TV was way to far from the bed for the size of the tv. The breakfast though was delicious! Loved the waffles as always!

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
HamptonManager17, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Pensacola / I-10 Pine Forest Road, responded to this reviewResponded February 5, 2017

Thank you very much for the 5 star rating! Best regards from the Hampton Inn Pine Forest team.

Reviewed January 15, 2017 via mobile

The front desk called me just after 10 pm to check if I wanted them to hold the reservation. I was arriving after 10 pm.

Food and gas are close to the hotel, which is located right off I-10.

Grounds, lobby and rooms were nice, safe and clean.

The only issue I noticed, there were only decaf packs of coffee in the room and regular coffee should get taken care of when housekeeping serviced the room.

I would definitely stay there again.

Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank Ned6901

We are sorry that the regular coffee was missing from your room. Even though it should have been in the room in the first place, we would have been happy to provide you with some had we realized our mistake. Thank you for your understanding and the overall good review.

Best regards.

Reviewed January 11, 2017 via mobile

I got to this hotel after a long drive. A young blonde girl was at the desk. I had already checked in on my HHonors App since I would arrive after 6. I got my key but never got any kind of welcome, didn't get wifi instructions nor the free breakfast times. I was the only one at the front desk...

I called to get instructions how to login to wifi. Again I felt I was either bothering the front desk or too stupid.

I went to the front desk again to see what I was doing wrong to login, there was a man with 2 young kids. He left the desk and went outside. When I walked to up to the same girl, I was informed to wait as she was checking them in. Again, I felt I was inconveniencing her to even ask a question.

It may have helped for this hotel to have wifi instructions, breakfast hours and even a nice welcome note printed like many of the other hotels have, that way she wouldn't have to do any of this.

Three times this front desk person made me feel like I was a bother.

The rooms were clean and nice, and the beds were comfortable.

The next morning the people at the front desk were delightful! This is the kind of treatment I am used to getting from the Hilton Group of hotels.

Not sure what was going on with the night shift. Being kind doesn't cost a penny and dosent take any extra time!

Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank Debbiesawyer

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about this unacceptable demeanor. This is not what we expect of our staff. We have taken into consideration your feedback as well as others and have identified what needs to be done.

Thanks to feedback like yours, we are able to correct the few issues we might have in order to keep exceeding most of our guest's expectations. We apologize that this happened during your visit.

If you choose to stay with us again, we believe you will notice a difference.

Best regards.

Reviewed January 9, 2017

There has not been a time since our first Hampton Inn stay while on a road trip, that we don't find one to get a good nights rest. They are always kind and helpful at the front desk. The rooms are at all times clean, well decorated and the beds are oh so comfy! Keep doing what you do!!

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for the acknowledgement!

Safe travels!