“Carrabba's Italian Grill great food”

Carrabba's Italian Grill
Ranked #116 of 670 Restaurants in Pensacola
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Pensacola, Florida
“Carrabba's Italian Grill great food”
Reviewed June 3, 2012

I went to Carrabba's Italian Grill after my Graduation and I found out that the food a service was great this my first time going to Carrabba's Italian Grill in pensacola the food and service was the better than i expected i will come again

• Visited June 2012

Pensacola, Florida
“Best Italian in Pensacola”
Reviewed May 31, 2012

If you want Italian in Pensacola, Carrabba's is simply the best you are going to get. The food is consistent, service always excellent, and atmosphere very nice.

Visited May 2012
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Well done, Carraba's Pensacola!”
Reviewed May 10, 2012

We hosted a rehearsal dinner here recently. Although the restauarant doesn’t accept reservations, and did not have a pre-set dinner menus for large groups as they do for lunch, it was a big success.

The staff here pretty much bent over backwards to accommodate us and give us good advice for planning our event. Although I admit I’m not a big fan of chain restaurants, I was thrilled with the experience here and actually quite enjoyed my food (as did everyone else).

The service before and during the event was top notch. I wouldn’t hestitate to recommend Carrabas for a meal or for an event.

• Visited April 2012
Pensacola
“Okay italian food”
Reviewed March 20, 2012

My pizza was kinda burnt but everyone else I was with seemed to like the food. The waitresses were really nice and friendly.

Visited September 2011
Dallas, Texas
“Fabulas dinner”
Reviewed March 18, 2012

Had dinner with my wife over the weekend. The service was excellent, the meal was even better. Enjoyed theservice from the time we arrived through the whole evening. Top notch restaurant.