“need a table of friends”
Review of Global Grill

Global Grill
Ranked #2 of 676 Restaurants in Pensacola
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed November 20, 2012

Restaurant is fine ,but the wine seemed overpriced.
Went with my wife for the first time tapas. Food was very good but we agree that many dish items (ie.8 or 10 breaded asparagus,and others) one after the other, lose their appeal,too much at once. Probably wouldn't feel that way with a table of friends sharing same number of items.... just the two of us from out of town didn't work.
Steven did a good job on service. Nov/8/12

There are newer reviews for Global Grill

Reviewed November 9, 2012

Being in Pensacola again I had to make a trip to the Global Grill. This is definitely one of my all time favorite places to eat anywhere. Every time I go I make sure to try at least one different tapa and I have never been disappointed yet. I had another great meal! I would highly recommend this restaurant to anyone. Just be sure you make a reservation or you may not get in.

Reviewed October 24, 2012

Delicious food and wonderful service in a beautiful environment. They had a variety of choices, both for tapas and large plated items. There were too many good choices and it was difficult making decisions, as my stomach is only so big. I had the mushroom salad, lamb chops (I wasn't expecting so many-3) and diver scallops. You can't go wrong with any of these choices.

Reviewed October 20, 2012

This is one of my favorite places in Pensacola. I love having little bites of a variety of foods. So, this place was right up my ally. Everything I have had here was awesome. One thing I did have that was very good, just not worth the price was the bacon wrapped lobster. I would rather purchase something (or two somethings) else for the price. It is upscale, but you can definitely go in there with jeans and a nice shirt. I go here every chance I get!!

Reviewed October 12, 2012

When we go we always order the tapas. You can eat them without getting too full - just tell the waiter when to stop bringing them! Classy restaurant with reasonable prices.

1  Thank Atl2fla