“Premier dining on Palafox”
Review of Global Grill

Global Grill
Ranked #2 of 669 Restaurants in Pensacola
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Gulf Breeze, Florida
“Premier dining on Palafox”
Reviewed September 13, 2012

My visit to the Global Grill was memorable. We arrived a few minutes early for our reservation, but were entertained by a passing waiter. After we were seated our waiter did an excellent introduction and recited a long and intricate list of specials and recommendations. I tend to get chatty with the staff, and soon learned that he had waited tables at the late Jubilee's on Pensacola Beach when I was a child. We would go there every Sunday for brunch. I was instantly enamored. The tapas were beautifully plated and were quite delicious. I usually go for the wine special at any restaurant and the Global Grill did not disappoint. I found the restaurant to be an excellent value and will be returning after sampling a bit more of what downtown has to offer. The atmosphere was lively yet sophisticated. The Global Grill takes reservations, which is a must for me. An overall excellent experience.

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank Michael A

Pensacola, Florida
“Better be somebody....”
Reviewed September 4, 2012 via mobile

You would be hard pressed to find something on the menu here that didn't delight.... But be that as it may, it's hard to get a table .

“Definitely Worth The Visit!!! You Must Go!!”
Reviewed August 28, 2012 via mobile

My family took me to the Global Grill for my birthday and I can say that this tapas bar/restaurant has some of the best food/tapas I have ever tried. We visited with a group of five and skipped the main entrees altogether. We tried four of the chef's specials/tapas and three or four tapas off the menu. The Peppercorn beef brochettes were delicious. If you have the opportunity to visit, do it.

1 Thank Jeff S
Houston, TX
“Would go back anytime!”
Reviewed August 23, 2012 via mobile

Tuna entre was excellent! So was the seaweed salad----very fresh!! Only oops: we were a party of 12 and they forgot my entre so I ate it while everyone else has dessert .....

1 Thank PegJohnston
Navarre, Florida
“Waiter problem .”
Reviewed July 30, 2012

Went there sat . Waiter explained that this is a tapa resturant . We ordered 2 tap , when they came one had 2 pices of great tasting steak cost I think $ 8 and I thought Jackson's was a better deal . More food for the dollar and same quality . I do like the Bar in the global grill ! O the waiter problem , he suggested a tapa but did not tell me it was raw red meat very thinly carved .

• Visited July 2012