“Perfect for a visit to Pensacola”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Pensacola
Navy Lodge Pensacola
Reviewed June 2, 2013

Decided to check it out for a possible visit with grandkids. Was not disappointed. Clean comfortable room with fridge and microwave. Nice patio to enjoy the breeze off of the gulf. Excellent cable selections and a good wifi connection. A nice kids play area and a hammock garden to relax in. It's a short walk to the beach across the dunes and a shower to remove the sand on the way back. The Naval Aviation Museum and Lighthouse Museum are short walks away. There is a NEX annex and food court onboard NAS P and a large Navy Mall not far outside the west gate that has everything you might need. Forts,beaches,fishing, Museums and MWR rentals provide more than enough activities to keep a family busy. Add a very friendly and helpful staff and you have a perfect visit to Pensacola.

Room Tip: All rooms face the water and the beautiful oak trees.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
5  Thank Texasrangers

Reviewed May 26, 2013

Rooms clean and spacious with a balcony and a view. The price is right for military folks. Hike to the Naval Aviation Museum for a great experience and lunch at the amazing replica of the Cubi Point O-Club at Subic Bay. P.I. Have a blast. Check out Capt. Rasmussen's sculptrure! tour Old Town Pensacola for a trip back in time. Sorry, but most of the buildings of the old Naval Air Station were obliterated by a bloody hurricane.
Check 6,
gsm

Room Tip: Go on the internet.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank George M
Reviewed May 10, 2013

We stayed here to visit our son who is going through flight training in Pensacola. Great room with balcony and kitchenette. You can see the beach through the trees. There's a BBQ area, an area with hammocks and a path to the beach. They put breakfast in bags in the lobby, should you decide to have it. There's 2 Starbucks on base if you need your fix.
This is a dog friendly property and it was fun to watch the dogs hanging out with their owners. They can play on the beach and swim in the ocean.
Great choice of property if you are visiting loved one.

Room Tip: There's 3 floors. All rooms have balconies on back of property.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
5  Thank fifraser
Reviewed April 8, 2013

I stayed here when I went to visit my husband at NAS Pensacola. The place is very large, and is a great value for the size. You get a bathroom, full-sized shower, a superbly comfortable bed, and a kitchenette. I was a little disappointed to not have a stovetop, but the microwave worked just fine. The walls are a little thin, but it was a great few days nonetheless. The price couldn't be beat, and it is great if you are on a budget.

Room Tip: Get a room on the corner of the building.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
5  Thank Miranda S
Reviewed March 15, 2013

I am currently in the military returning from an overseas tour, I had a 5 month long TDY here in Pensacola. The first day we arrived we were greeted by the staff as though we had already knew them. They accomodated us to the fullest with the 2 room 4th floor family suite. We dreaded the 5 month stay in a hotel room, it was in vain treated like family and very well taken care of. Even through the Holidays anything we needed they bent over backwards to help. There were alot of things I could write about but this one goes above and beyond comprehension. During our stay my wifes father was given a few months to live, I as a student in school could not take my wife and son to where he lived due to mileage limitations, I was stuck trying to figure out how to get them home. Lou the GM volunteered to drive my family there on his own time, what a Godsend. He did this just because he cared. I will never be able to repay him or his staff for the truly outstanding customer service and friendship the afforded us. Thank you Thank you Thank you

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
9  Thank Edward Lee S
Reviewed March 14, 2013

The Navy Lodge in Pensacola is where we stayed in Jan. 2013 for our Grandsons A-school graduation. We had a very enjoyable time staying there. The front desk people were very friendly and will answer all your questions and are happy to give you directions to wherever. Our room had a beautiful view and you can walk to the beach thru. a few trees and small hill that they've planted along the way with flowers and a curving downward sidewalk. The same bagged breakfast as most Navy Lodges. THE most beaut-i-ful live oak tree is behind the check-in counter. COuldn't take my eyes off of it. Just Southern Lovely at its best! The tree actually made my trip! I will say that the lodge is waaaay out of town a good ways.

Room Tip: I think they all were about the same
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
4  Thank nanny2Louisiana
Reviewed March 11, 2013

I specifically drove to Pensacola, FL to visit the National Naval Air Museum. Navy Lodge was so close to the museum I could have walked to it. This Hotel is Clean, Quiet and very Convenient to driving destinations around the Pensacola area, including restaurants, shopping, and the beaches. I highly suggest staying here if you are in the area. My 4th floor room faced the ocean. Great sunrises!!!.

Room Tip: Ask for a room that faces the ocean. Great balcony views. You can walk to the beach or just rest on...
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family