“EGGGScellent Breakfast and friendly staff”
Review of The Egg & I

The Egg & I
Ranked #45 of 686 Restaurants in Pensacola
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed September 2, 2014

the menu had something for everybody, food was delish service was excellent. we enjoyed our breakfast and will return here on our next trip

1  Thank lbaughn

Reviewed August 17, 2014

Good service, hot fresh coffee and eggs done right. Breakfast is my favorite meal any time of the day or night. I was told they did a pretty good job, and for a strip mall restaurant I was pleased.

1  Thank Vieux_Voyageur
Reviewed August 13, 2014

All was served fast and hot. All tasted great. Service with a smile and then some. Drinks were refilled before they were empty. Staff asked if all was OK and if there was anything else they could do for us.

Reviewed July 28, 2014

The omelettes were well-made with generous amounts of ingredients. The made to order eggs were done as ordered as well as the assortment of sides like hash, grits and potatoes. The service was very prompt and attentive. The pricing for breakfast was not at a discounted level; while there are cheaper options, the quality of the food and service supports the price.

2  Thank John S
Reviewed July 26, 2014 via mobile

The menu has a great assortment of breakfast items and limited lunch choices and the staff is very attentive. Sunday brunch is very popular and could take sometime to be seated, but they offer free coffee for patrons waiting.

1  Thank Jamie Q