Review Highlights
No other beaches like those on Perdido Key

As a local, we visit the beaches throughout the year. We know when and where to go...the good news... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
BoardingPass64285
Pensacola, Florida
Pristine Dunes, Water, and Sand

An absolutely gorgeous beach. Literally, the only one I have been going to for over 15 years. It is... read more

Reviewed August 6, 2019
Michelle S
Pensacola, Florida
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Pensacola
from $20.00
from $22.00
from $22.00
from $35.00
More Info
All reviews beautiful beach white sand redneck riviera per vehicle clear water access points beach goers entry fee favorite beach gulf shores rays waves alabama dunes seashore beauty surf
Selected filters
Reviewed July 2, 2019

We are actually locals and visit the sea shore and state park often!
We always bring guest out to the beach, they are always amazed at how white and beautiful Perdido Key isn’t!

Date of experience: June 2019
Reviewed June 5, 2019

My wife and I were looking for a decent place to sit and watch the waves... This was it. We went in January and again just last month (May 2019). Nice "thin" strip of beach that allowed us to get out of the car with a drink and just sit by the water without trudging 1/2 mile from a parking spot.

Date of experience: May 2019
1  Thank cdurbin1
Reviewed June 4, 2019 via mobile

First off let me say that I normally go to gulf shores when I'm taking a beach day trip. Today however I was sight seeing and ended up in perdido key. The short walk to the water was perfect. The beach was clean and the water was so clear. I was amazed at the difference a few more miles would make. I have found my new favorite beach for a day trip.

Date of experience: June 2019
Reviewed May 7, 2019

The beach is super clean, surrounded by condos the water is turquoise green. Very nice place to relax!

Date of experience: April 2019
Reviewed May 6, 2019

If you look straight ahead you will see the beach the way it is supposed to be, without condos. This park is on the east end of Perdido Key which is old Florida. Unfortunately the condo commandos have started taking over even here, but this is a protected park so their greed is kept in check here. The sand is unique quartz sand that is blinding white and always cool on the feet. The water is crystal clear and warm. This is a beach lovers beach.

Date of experience: May 2019