“Wonderful fresh sushi”

Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese, Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 13, 2012

Authentic sushi on the coast. Does not get any better. Wonderful staff. The private booths are nice when alone with the wife. Love this place.

1  Thank tim k
There are newer reviews for Fuji Sushi Bar & Grill

Reviewed May 12, 2012

Tony, the owner, learned how to prepare sushi in Japan. Very good rolls and wonderful presentation! The place to go for sushi in pensacola!! And for all you big eaters out there they have an all you care to eat sushi for under $20.- ahhhhh, paradice!!!!

1  Thank Roy B
Reviewed April 24, 2012

they're the only place in town that has cowboy rolls and my family only comes to this place

Reviewed March 23, 2012

been going for years I love it 0 sudhi to hibatchi - always good

Reviewed March 8, 2012

My friends and I went here for the AYCE. The sushi was all right, but the service was awful. The wait time between AYCE orders is about 15 to 20 minutes (yes, I timed it). After the initial order, you can only order one roll at a time and only after you have completely finished the previous roll. Knowing about the wait time, I tried to pace out my dinner, so that I wouldn't be sitting there for 20 minutes with nothing to eat. When I put in my order, the server said "You have to finish your roll before you can order sweetheart." I had three pieces and my friend had two left. Over the next hour, my friend orders twice more and I have to constantly remind the server about my order. It wasn't until after she decided to cut us off and give us the bill, that she finally put my original order in. It finally arrives, after my friend receives his next order. The entire meal was just plain awkward. At any given time, there was only one sushi roll on the table, despite ALL OF US having ordered AYCE. Whoever received their order had to decide between being the only one eating while everyone sat there, or awkwardly offering sushi pieces so that we could at least "eat together". This place is definitely not worth it. Go somewhere better.

3  Thank Kamp W