WINNER WONDERLAND

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Pensacola, Florida, USA
“Love this place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 28, 2013

Atmosphere is okay. Service was good. The food was delicious. In my visits I have had the baked spaghetti, chicken parmesan which were fabulous. I tried the spanakopeta but that just wasn't for me. Their pizza is also delish.

Visited September 2012

Baton Rouge, Louisiana, United States
“The Greek pizza was as good as I remembered it.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 25, 2012 via mobile

Approximately a year ago, we were visiting relatives in Pensacola. They served this unique pizza and we couldn't believe it was so delicious.
This month, we were within an hours drive and we decided it was time. It was worth the drive. We ordered the smothered and the vegetarian pizza. While both were better than any pizza chain, the vegetarian was awesome. You won't miss the meat, but you can add it if you want it. If we are anywhere close to Pensacola, we will be stopping in for pizza.

Special thanks to Brittany for great service. It definitely has a family restaurant feel.

Pensacola, Florida, United States
“Good Food; Plenty of it!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2012

Great food, I recommend the house salad dressing. You will more than likely need to take the remainder of your entree home. Good service and value.

Visited October 2012
Pensacola, Florida
“Great value for the money, well prepared Greek food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 30, 2012

The service and food are both good. The owners are always in the place and enjoy talking to the guests. Good solid family resturaunt

• Visited September 2012
Old Hickory, Tennessee
“Good Greek”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 17, 2012

We've eaten here twice in the past few months on two separate trips to Pensacola. The first time was in July 2012 and we tried their pizza which was amazing. We shared a small and both had small salads and shared a baklava for desert. All good. The second time we both had salads and I got hummus and he got moussaka. The hummus was good, but had cumin in it which to me seems like a more Lebanese treatment. I prefer mine sans cumin, but to each his own. The moussaka was good. I make moussaka at home which my husband says was much better. I agreed with him. The service was really good both times and we would totally go back.

Visited September 2012