“Great value for the money, well prepared Greek food”

Founaris Bros. Greek Restaurant
Ranked #143 of 691 Restaurants in Pensacola
Reviewed September 30, 2012

The service and food are both good. The owners are always in the place and enjoy talking to the guests. Good solid family resturaunt

Reviewed September 17, 2012

We've eaten here twice in the past few months on two separate trips to Pensacola. The first time was in July 2012 and we tried their pizza which was amazing. We shared a small and both had small salads and shared a baklava for desert. All good. The second time we both had salads and I got hummus and he got moussaka. The hummus was good, but had cumin in it which to me seems like a more Lebanese treatment. I prefer mine sans cumin, but to each his own. The moussaka was good. I make moussaka at home which my husband says was much better. I agreed with him. The service was really good both times and we would totally go back.

Reviewed August 8, 2012

So much good food. Appetizers, salads, and deserts are awesome, but I never have room to fit them in. Have taken home tiramisu many times though. Where to start? The smothered pizza is huge like 5+ pounds, as is the House and super 7. The smothered is a greek pizza masterpiece with gyro meat. Spaghetti smothered in feta and gyro meat is heaven as well, may also throw on Italian sausage and mushrooms, add a meatball or two as well. It is all good, just come hungry, leave engorged

Reviewed July 10, 2012 via mobile

Everything is good including their pizza, spaghettis, appetizers. Love that our family can get a large salad and split it with four or five of us. Food is always fresh and the prices are terrific.

Reviewed July 5, 2012

Greek cuisine. Great food, excellent pizza and Greek salads.