“Good.”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Northern Virginia, Virginia
“Good.”
Reviewed April 6, 2014

That's about all I can say. Leans toward the pretentious side (while pretending to not be so). Good, but not great, food. The oysters were very good. Nice wine selection, though not as good as the Fish House sister. Still, have been back many times and will return again.

Visited March 2014

Ocean City, Maryland
“Great oysters!”
Reviewed March 27, 2014 via mobile

If you sit at the indoor bar you can watch a gentleman shuck box after box of very fresh oysters.. a busy man! Try the ones stuffed with shrimp, crawfish, and sausage. Also give the oyster po boy a try. Cooked perfectly, but you better be hungry! Bar service was friendly and prompt.

Pinellas Park, Florida
“Did not go by choice, but happy we experienced Atlas.”
Reviewed February 16, 2014

We were intending to eat at The Fish House, but we had a time limit and it was Valentine's weekend, so chose to defer our visit to The Fish House because of the wait time. We were able to be seated at Atlas and they are under the same ownership and have many of the same menu items. Atlas is a bit more casual, but the service could not have been better and the food was very good.

Visited February 2014
Webster, Texas
“Big Fresh Cold Oysters”
Reviewed February 2, 2014

I had a dozen oysters on the half shell fro an appetizer and would have got six if I'd have know how big they were. The nice and fresh and cold, served with their own hot sauce (red) that was very good, I even bought a bottle to take home. I ate at the bar and the young lady that waited on me was very attentive and made me feel at home, as did the hostess. I had a Po' Boy and the sauce that they used was very good and different from anything that I've had before, I couldn't make out all the exact spices that they used but I'd like the recipe. The next time I go to NAS Pensacola, I'll be back.

• Visited January 2014
Lewisburg, West Virginia
“Dine inside or outside”
Reviewed January 27, 2014

The raw oysters were chilled to perfection. The apple-tinis darn good. The dozen oysters, baked in three different ways, were really good. So was the coffee. Ate outside, less noise and with a heater and enjoyed the breeze, sunset and good food.

• Visited January 2014