“Awesome place!”
Review of Sam's Fun City

Sam's Fun City
Ranked #33 of 107 things to do in Pensacola
More attraction details
Owner description: The fun never ends at SAM'S FUN CITY! Located in the heart of Pensacola, just South of I-10 on Highway 29. SAM'S FUN CITY is Pensacola's only amusement and water park with over 20 rides and attractions for kids of every age! SAM'S FUN CITY is also the Gulf Coast home of Rocky and Bullwinkle. Whether you are wanting to drive Go-Carts, play Bumper Boats, score at Miniature Golf, ride down a Water Slide, or play tag with Laser Tag in the Arcade we have something for you! Come and play on our new indoor Play Zone City and inflatables.
Milton, Florida
“Awesome place!”
Reviewed April 2, 2014

I brought my family here (ages 3-42) to spend the day outside riding rides. We looked up online all you had to offer and were set to get all 7 of us your Keys to the City wristbands. My family was greeted by Kiersten (who was wonderful!) at the door and we told her what we wanted. She looked at all the kids heights and asked their ages. After a few minutes of talking, we decided to get the little kids just the Transfer wristbands. We were delighted that she took the time to explain everything to us and sold us exactly what we needed. The only problem we had is we couldn't find the restrooms but Dylan, who I believe was the manager, directed us right to where we needed to go. Later on, he also helped us with laser tag. We visited on a busy day but had no problems! As we were leaving, Kiersten invited us back with some coupons! I will certainly be coming back soon! Thanks for some great family memories Sams Fun City!

Visited March 2014

• Turkish first
Pensacola
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Customer service can turn it around”
Reviewed March 8, 2014

I've been to Sam's Fun City several times but this was by far our best visit. We owe this to one of the employees, his name was Timothy. He was so helpful and honestly he is the reason why I am writing a review. He deserves to be recognized. The other employees I've encountered are not necessarily friendly or accommodating. He helped us with a ticket issue and explained where we needed to go for the buffet and is a great representative for Sam's Fun City. Even though some of the rides weren't operating, we still enjoyed our visit. It's amazing how good customer service can impact someone's day. Thank you!

Visited March 2014
3 Thank Gigi s
Pensacola, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Not too bad!”
Reviewed February 9, 2014 via mobile

I brought my family here to spend the day riding go carts. I saw your unlimited wrist band and was going to do that. When I walked in the door, the young lady at the front counter seemed very impatient and started to get frustrated with me because I didn't understand that it was at night. I eventually gave up on go carts and just bought my kids arcade tokens. After awhile, I saw another cashier and decided to approach her for help. She was wonderful! There was a line of people but when it was my turn, Kirstin politely explained everything to me and was very patient even with a few guests behind me. I would come back just because of the customer service she provided to me!

Visited February 2014
2 Thank Michellewhite
Dylan E, Manager at Sam's Fun City, responded to this review, February 10, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience! I'm sorry to hear that you initially had an unpleasant experience resulting from our customer service. Thank you for giving us another chance! We take pride in our cashiers, and strive to make your customer service experience as hospitable as possible! We look forward to seeing you again soon!
Cantonment, Florida
“Great Fun”
Reviewed December 28, 2013

Had a great time with my friends on the go-carts and playing laser tag! They have a great new game called Monster Drop that you can win lots of tickets on to buy the new toys they have. Can't wait for summer to go to the water park!

Visited December 2013
Navarre, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Sam's Surf City”
Reviewed July 20, 2013

We were there to celebrate a friend's 12th birthday. The girls had a great time in the lazy river and all the water slides. Kiersten at the front ticket office was exceptional. She was friendly and helpful throughout the day. Always with a smile!

Visited July 2013