“Awesome place to stay for any vacation!!”

WoodSpring Suites Pensacola Northeast
“Awesome place to stay for any vacation!!”
Reviewed April 14, 2014 via mobile

Lori, Tracie & staff were excellent. Very friendly and.attentive to my needs!! The place is clean and simple and quiet. Safer.than.any other.extended.stay.I've.seen.or.been too. The two female managers there work around the clock and are dedicated!! Great.place to stay and will definitely return

Stayed March 2014, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Fairburn, Georgia
Reviewed April 14, 2014

I enjoyed my stay at the value place on Scenic Hwy. The location was NOT the best place as I had to make illegal turns to get to the hotel. As for the bed, I slept in better beds at the local roach motels. The internet did not work and I still had to pay for it. What a ripoff for a service that didn't work. I got charged for towels I didn't change out. I washed my own towels and sheets weekly. My room never got cleaned on the day that was scheduled for me. on 1 occasion, the housekeeper came by asking for my linen so she could was it and didn't have replacement linen for me. I told her no because I was sleep and not about to wait for linen that I was not getting until later that day. It's not a room for comfort if you plan to stay a while. The chairs are not comfortable at all, The smoke alarm was going off everyday in my room until we figured out it was the steam from the shower that was causing that problem. They need to invest in at least 3 more luggage carts.Can't find one when need due to someone hiding it in there room.The staff was friendly and assisted me whenever I was locked out of my room.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Heather L, Guest Relations Manager at WoodSpring Suites Pensacola Northeast, responded to this review, May 16, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to respond. We appreciate all guest feedback, even if it is difficult to read. I apologize your stay with us did not meet your expectations. We take all guest feedback very seriously. We hope that you will consider staying with us again and enjoying one of our brand new rooms!
Valdosta, Georgia
Reviewed March 30, 2014

Stay was pleasant. Was given a smoking room without choice. Chairs are hard. Not much room in room. Condition of room was excellent. Had luggage loader available but only one. No pool. Elevator number didn't work. Adequate security. Bathroom was nice but little to no storage space.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Clermont, Florida
Reviewed March 9, 2014

In December 2013 I started a year-long trip around the USA. Wanting to be as "fiscally responsible" as possible I started searching for affordable properties that were clean, safe and well-maintained. I found ValuePlace (which I had never heard of before) when I got to San Antonio, and am very glad I did! This is now the 3rd ValuePlace property I've stayed at, and I've been impressed with how the company is run at each of them. They take to heart the company's commitment to affordability, safety and cleanliness. What's important, though, for people new to the brand is to understand the type of property it is, and what to expect - and what not to expect. It's an extended stay hotel; it's not a resort. It's "bare bones" in its approach - nothing fancy - yet the staff makes sure it is clean, safe for single travelers, and does whatever they can to accommodate individual requests. I, for example, work remotely and need to work out of my room, which requires a comfortable chair. Lori, the property manager, made certain I got to use one of the upholstered chairs (apparently they used to be at all properties, but the company has phased them out). Also, since a nonsmoking room is incredibly important to me, when I called ahead before my arrival to request a nonsmoking room she told me that she couldn't guarantee it, but she would do everything she could to hold it for me until my arrival. She even called me during my drive from New Orleans to make sure I was still coming (I was held up in fog), since she was down to 1 remaining NS room.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled solo
Pensacola, Florida
Reviewed February 5, 2014 via mobile

Staff is a major asset, if it wasn't for them, I'd look for another place. They are very friendly, kind and courteous. Their cleanliness standards are also an asset. I hope the company strives to keep this group. You can go anywhere for a place to sleep, but not get the friendly service. They are quality people. I would definitely recommend them!

Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed January 27, 2014

...Lori Ptacek and staff at Value Place made my stay during this Thanksgiving 2013 a breeze. I Just wanted to thank you for all your assistance and service during my stay at your location. Lori, I appreciate all that you did in accommodating any requests I made. It was nice and felt good to know that you were not just very professional, but genuine in your approach. Value Place is lucky to have employees such as Lori Ptacek and staff who showed dedication as well as understanding.
Again, thank you so much for making me feel right at home. See you all soon.
From my family to yours, many blessings and please continue on with your excellent services.

Chicago guy.

Room Tip: I'd recommend that you contact them in advance. Value Place will do their best to accommodate a...
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Heather L, Guest Relations Manager at WoodSpring Suites Pensacola Northeast, responded to this review, January 29, 2014
Than you for your kind words about Lori and the staff. We always value any guest feedback we receive. We hope that you will come back and visit us again soon.
Pensacola, Florida
Reviewed January 15, 2014

I just want to start off by saying the property manager Lori is great. I called ahead of time and spoke to her and told her that I would be checking in on Dec 7, 2013 about 2am in the morning. I used the phone on the wall to call her upon my arrival. She came to check me in.. She was so professional had a great smile and got me checked in really quickly. My room was extremely clean and smelled so good!!! I laid on the bed and slept like a little rock lol. Even at that time in the morning she was so pleasant. I think that she was working an extra shift due to the lack of staff but she did not appear to be stressed out.. Every time I had an issue and had to talk to her she would always do her best to resolve the matter and made my stay great. She was working as a housekeeper one day and used a magic eraser and cleaned the floor in my room. I didn't want to walk on it because it was so clean!!! Tracy was also very professional at the front desk. She was so patient and kind to the customers as I noticed standing in line one day at the front desk. If I had a question about my account she would always check my account to make sure she was giving me the most accurate information. The housekeepers who cleaned my rooms I cant remember there names but they would always polite and always gave me clean towels without any stains or holes. They were very quick and I enjoyed the conversation with them. Don was there every weekend and whatever the residents needed he would make sure they were helped.. Recently I went to buy a small box of detergent and the machine took my dollar. I told Don and he gave me 2 boxes for the inconvenience on a Saturday. The washers and dryers worked really good.. He is a student and is graduating this year, and I am proud of you!!! He has a very pleasant way with the residents even when he is off of work, he will still help.. One morning I saw someone cleaning the elevator at 7am in the morning... The staff is always in work mode and I appreciate and love you all so much for your professionalism and patience with every resident that you have come in contact with. A lot of times corporate don't hear the personal stories that the guest/residents share with the employees. I can honestly say that I FEEL like I have become friends with the staff.. I wanted to give them pizza or some sort of gift before I left, but I will return one day to say Hello to them. They were not fully staffed at the time I was there but they had hired some people. They stilled worked so hard to compensate and you would not know if they didn't tell you. Ok I wrote a love letter to Value Place and I miss you all and love the staff there!!! Keep doing the wonderful job that you do and you will be blessed!! I think they deserve a raise because they go above and beyond everyday!! Thank you for my stay.. Monica

Room Tip: At the time of reservation specify the type of room and location that you wish to have.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
Monica - thank you so much for your feedback! It is great to hear how well you were treated during your stay with us. We hope that you consider us again if you ever need a place to stay.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Pensacola
WoodSpring Suites Pensacola Northwest
At Home Inn & Suites
At Home Inn & Suites
#13 of 65 in Pensacola
Red Roof Inns & Suites Pensacola East - Milton

Been to WoodSpring Suites Pensacola Northeast? Share your experiences!