Best Western Plus Blue Angel Inn
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Comfort Inn - Pensacola / N Davis Hwy(Pensacola)(Great Value!)
$105
$106
$98
$155
$154
Sole Inn and Suites(Pensacola)(Great Value!)
$99
$163
$149
Hampton.com
$139
$125
Hampton.com
All reviewspancake machineroom was cleanfree breakfasthot breakfastgreat place to stayvery nice stayoff the highwayenjoyed our staynaval aviation museumbreakfast barfront desk staffwould definitely stay here againvery nice hotelsitting areapensacola beachfitness centerstaff was friendly
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 9, 2014

Stayed here just one night and it was OK for that long. Not the cleanest place in the world. Staff was nonexistent except for check in. The free breakfast was not bad. Location is just off the interstate, but the entrance is a bit awkward. If staying more than one night U would check out some other locations.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed June 9, 2014

Would recommend this hotel for anyone traveling through of visiting the Pensacola area. It is a great location for a beach trip and of course the obvious navy connection. There are some great restaurants very near by. The access to the interstate system is very handy!!!!!

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed June 7, 2014

We drove from south Florida and arrived rather late. Got a great room, they had some frozen foods to microwave in room with pretty good variety. Didn't have to run out to store to get something. Everything worked in room, bed and shower great. Fast check in and out. Breakfast was clean, efficient, good. Easy o get on and off interstate even at rush hour in morning.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed June 5, 2014

The lobby was clean. The check-in was not to my liking. They insisted on me removing my driver's license and my AAA card so they could compare them. What I didn't like was they went into the back room and copied my AAA card but also brought my driver's license with them. I didn't want to make a scene but in the future I will not allow my driver's license to travel out of my sight line. They room was clean and had all you would expect to be in a room. However the lights in the bathroom have a fan that I thought was going to explode the longer it was on. I showered using the shower light since I was sure what the outcome might be if I left the regular lights on. The curtain on the window was hanging and the rod to close it was missing. The breakfast food was fine and the guy who handled the breakfast was on the ball and very friendly. A plus for them.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 29, 2014

I had a terrible experience with an online booking company. Ms. Patty at the front desk was so helpful. She talked to the company for me and with me to help fix my problem. The room was very nice and clean. I will defiantly be going back to stay.

Room Tip: We stayed on the top floor and fasted the street but it was quiet.
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family