“Excellent food and service”
Review of Bonefish Grill

Bonefish Grill
Ranked #66 of 679 Restaurants in Pensacola
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed July 14, 2014

I had never been to Bonefish Grill before. I must say it was excellent. We had the fried shrimp appetizer which was phenomenal. I had the spicy tuna dish and my husband had a steak. The steak was tiny. For the amount of food you get I do believe it is pricey, however the food was excellent. The kids also got the fried shrimp as their meals. We brought shrimp back to the hotel and my 4 year old ate them until they were all gone. We each has 2 beers, they were $4.75 each, so keep that in mind. Overall the food was very good, but price/ portions ration was a little steep.

Reviewed July 1, 2014

This Bonefish Grill is located near the Pensacola airport and not near the downtown area. This was not my first visit and, as usual, the experience was very good. There were three of us and all of our choices were very good as well as the complimentary bread and seasoned olive oil for dipping. I was a bit disappointed in the Bang Bang Shrimp appetizer as it was swimming in the sauce so lost the crispy texture I have come to appreciate altho the flavor was good. Certainly one of our favorite choices in the Pensacola area.

Reviewed June 29, 2014

My wife and I decided to try Bonefish for lunch on saturday. We have always gone to this restaurant on special occassions and in the evening. I was surprised. The lunch was very good. The service was very good. They serve bread and oil - if you request - and had a house salad and filet taco. All of it was very good, especiallythe taco. There was a lot of lime and sweet mango. The best part it was all for $8.99 each. A great value!!! We are planning to go back for lunch.

Reviewed June 23, 2014

Every Bonefish Grill that we have ever eaten at are excellent. The bang, bang shrimp is to die for. The Kobe beef burger is possibly the best burger that I have ever eaten.

Reviewed June 21, 2014

Went here for Fathers Day with all the family. Waited 15 minutes to be seated with reservation even though restaurant was only 60% full and many tables open. Server was very friendly and took our starter orders. Josphine mussels are one of our favorite dishes. Received mussels, but no small plates for each customer and no bread and no large spoon to serve from each dish. Waited 7 minutes because I thought they would bring out items. Had to call the manger for assistance. She apologized and had someone bring the missing items. Balance of meal was very good.
Have been to many Bonefishs' in the SE - Tampa, Sarasota, Destin and Pensacola - this is the first time I have had a problem with service.