“Shrimp the awesome way”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed February 8, 2014 via mobile

Went there for a birthday gathering. We were a big group and they accommodated us effortlessly. The food was delish! I never had as good of a shrimp as their bang bang shrimp. Oh my, I could have eaten a bucket! Their cocktails were also delucious.

Reviewed January 31, 2014

The Bonefish Grill was within walking distance to our hotel so we thought we'd give it a try. It was about 6 p.m. when we walked in and already the place was beginning to fill up. By the time we left, I overheard the hostess tell incoming guests that the wait was over 30 minutes. My husband and I both had the seared ahi tuna and it was delicious. Our server, I believe her name was Jordan, was very busy with other tables and yet she found time to stop by and check up on our meals and chat with us. A very nice, personable young lady who made the evening even more pleasant. Wouldn't mind going back if we're ever in the area.

Reviewed January 29, 2014 via mobile

Delicious food and a great atmosphere! The dont open until 4, but if you go between 4 and 5 then you will have yoir choice of seating and nice romantic evening with your loved one!

Reviewed January 27, 2014

We have visited this Bonefish many times. It is one of our favorites. The food is well-prepared and presented.

Reviewed January 25, 2014

Always a wait, call ahead or make reservations, YES they accept reservations, imagine that! Its not cheap but you can not find a better menu with better service or better atmosphere in Pensacola, period. We love JB as he has served us SEVERAL times and takes extra good care of us. We eat there once a month minimum.