Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Pensacola W I-10
Ranked #23 of 65 Hotels in Pensacola
Titusville, Florida
“Great stay”
Reviewed December 25, 2010

The only issues we had while staying at this hotel was the room we stayed in you had to pull the handle up instead of down, the staff did not mention this until we went up there and came back down and the kids that were running in the hall yelling first thing in the morning which is not the fault of the hotel. The rooms were very clean and very spacious. The breakfast was alright. I liked that they served hot eggs. We will stay again next time we come into town.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Pensacola, Florida
Reviewed December 15, 2010

We had a business meeting for 3 days and the stay was awesome. The service was outstanding and the people were great! It's a very new hotel so the rooms were very nice and the decor was very clean. Highly recommended!

Stayed December 2010, traveled on business
Atlanta
Reviewed September 27, 2010

The staff at Holiday Inn Express went above and beyond to coordinate arrangements for our visit with a group of 40 high school students. From easy check-in to extra towels, every request was promptly handled. The rooms were clean and the common areas comfortable. I would recommend this location for a family or a group.

• Stayed September 2010
Atlanta
Reviewed September 27, 2010

We were traveling with a group of 40 high school students and the entire staff went above and beyond to make our stay comfortable and stress free. The staff had our room keys organized and ready to go and an area set up for us to bring in dinner and meet after dinner.

The rooms were clean and updated. The couches in the lobby and breakfast area were comfortable, clean and roomy. The breakfast was plentiful and the breakfast room was large and well stocked (and was kept well stocked).

• Stayed September 2010
Accokeek, Maryland
Reviewed September 21, 2010

Dear Sir or Madam:

It has been my intentions on putting this letter in place a few months back, but due to time constraints I wasn’t able to finalize this letter until now. I am sure that you may get many negative reports on the various hotels within your hotel chain from many unhappy customers; but rest assured that this letter is not one of those types of letters.

I am writing to you today to praise the staff at the Loblolly Lane location, located in Pensacola, Florida. My wife and I frequent the area often for she was born and raised in Pensacola and we have a rental home there as well. Thus we frequent the area, visiting family and checking on the house 3 – 4 times a year.

During our most recent visit the trip was tri-fold and we had to stay longer than anticipated. This is because my father-in-law took ill and had to have emergency open heart surgery. Prior to us coming to Pensacola, my father-in-law had 3 heart attacks within the span of a 4 week period and when we arrived in town, things where just not looking that good.

Thus, we elected to extend our stay versus returning home and potentially turning around back to Pensacola within the next few days or weeks, for something far worse. Here is where the staff at Loblolly came in... I had talked to Rica when we checked in and explained to her our situation and she advised me that the hotel was potentially at capacity as the week went forward.

She indicated that she couldn’t make me any guarantees, but would do whatever they could to accommodate me and my family, and suggested that I should talk to Loretta when she came in the next morning. It was to my surprise that Loretta contacted us the next morning to express her concerns and prayers and advised me that her staff (Audrey, Gerald, Rica and Hegel) where all well aware of our situation, and reassured me that they where just genuinely concerned and there for us.

As things progressed my father-in-law did recover, but by this time my wife was well over the time she was supposed to return back to work. My wife is a manger with TASC, Inc. and she needed to approve her staff’s time cards, in order for them to get paid and for some reason her lap top wouldn’t connect in the hotel at all.

Because she works for the Department of the Navy she just can’t logon from any computer to complete this task, but she has to access the website via the secure setup on her lap top. Gerald took the time out to hook her lap top up in the conference room which enabled her to the ability to access her company’s VPN and submit her payroll accordingly.

I will say that Loretta and the staff at Loblolly Lane where able to accommodate our extended stay and went above and beyond to help us during our time of trouble. With all the things transacting in our family lives at this time it was very difficult to juggle all the balls, but I am grateful to be a Priority Club member and I and my family appreciate what your organization has done in the efforts to train the staff that you have working for you.

In today’s world, where customer service seems to be a thing of the past, it is reassuring to know that I am spending my money at a place that truly appreciates me and my hard earned dollar. In closing, I thank the staff at Loblolly Lane for all there prayers and support and I commend the IGH Global Brands for a job well done.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled with family
Birmingham, Alabama
Reviewed January 10, 2010

Stayed there for one night and will not return. My family and I reserved two rooms as my sister was in the hospital for an emergency stay. Check in was normal enough. The hotel is nice and seemingly clean. In our rooms, however, we found leftover food and coffee (in both rooms we reserved) from the previous guest(s).

The worst part was the next morning we were awakened at 8:30am by a violent knock on the door. It was housekeeping who left after I yelled at the door thinking it was my brother. An hour later, I was in the shower and I they knocked again. Thinking it was my sister, I didn't answer as I was in the shower. I then heard them walk in and leave quickly. It turns out it was housekeeping and not my sister.

You guessed it, no manager around to talk to. They did comp us for $60 worth of our rooms but it almost doesn't seem like enough. I will never visit with these folks again. In all fairness, the breakfast staff was friendly and the front desk young lady handled herself beautifully in spite of my more than livid demeanor.

• Stayed January 2010
virginia beach
Reviewed October 8, 2009

Not too fancy but nice and clean,especially for an overnight stay to catch a flight connection. Friendly staff, clean comfortable.

• Stayed March 2009, traveled on business