“Great for a one nighter”

Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Pensacola W I-10
Ranked #20 of 65 Hotels in Pensacola
Reviewed October 8, 2009

Not too fancy but nice and clean,especially for an overnight stay to catch a flight connection. Friendly staff, clean comfortable.

• Stayed: March 2009, traveled on business

Reviewed August 27, 2009

Went on a Site Inspection to have a a group of High Roller Casino Players play in a Golf Tournament.

• Stayed: June 2006, traveled on business
Reviewed July 30, 2009

June 6th
Two Persons
One night stay
Room - 302

It was a fantastic stay. We managed to grab their last king size room after a cancellation and really enjoyed getting some rest and relaxation after a long vacation at Disney. The room was very spacious, as was the bathroom. The bed was incredibly comfortable. We got a MUCH needed sleep after being on the road for so long. We may have slept a good 12 hours…we were so exhausted. They have a continental breakfast that we were too late for, but the location of this place is really good…lots of places to eat all around. I highly recommend this place for a REALLY good night sleep. With Holiday Inn…you just can’t go wrong!!

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 26, 2009

We have never been disappointed with a Holiday Inn Express and this was no exception. Check-in was quick and efficient...offered AARP discount without asking. There were no luggage carriers available, but the clerk immediately apologized and offered to find one or help with our suitcases himself. Room was exactly what we wanted, king bed/nonsmoking. Very quiet location with peaceful view of tree tops even right off busy I-10. Breakfast was varied and very, very good. Lady taking care of breakfast room was very friendly and attentive to everyone's needs. Check-out was super easy and friendly, right down to the clerk offering a beverage for the road!

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 15, 2009

My stay at this hotel was GREAT, the staff was attentive to my needs and my room was clean, breakfast in the morning was good too, buffett style so i got my fill. the front desk staff is very polite and the housekeepers were too. I am Deffinitly staying at this hotel again Period.

• Stayed: January 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed March 18, 2009

The hotel is ok, but the price is insane and the staff was less than professional. The rate I paid I could have put my client up at a Marriot or Hilton on the beach which in the future is where they'll stay. Upon checking the room prior to my client arriving I found notes to another guest on the bed. Also, the ceiling was falling down in the bathroom and hair was on the toilet. That to me is shows that this hotel has a poor housekeeping staff.

My suggestion, stay at another brand hotel at this exit. Save money because this hotel is not worth the price.

• Stayed: March 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed September 26, 2007

I am from the area and due to convenience we have stayed at this hotel/motel 5 times within the last year until this last time. Every time we stay at this hotel the duration is normally 4-7 days. The hotel is clean and easy to get in and out of however their house keeping process is horrible!!!!

Every time, not just once but every single time we stayed here we have experienced at least 1-2 days of our room not being cleaned. After our 3rd visit here I learned that I needed to track down the cleaning staff and tell them that our room was ready for cleaning and call the front desk to ensure it was cleaned as well.

If you can believe after all that effort our room would still not be cleaned. Don't even try to call the useless manager because he is never there and will never have the balls to call you back when you have the staff leave a message on his cell phone and on his office door.

For the money you are paying to stay at this place you can find much better, real "hotels" in the area for your money! Staying here you are receiving "motel" service!!

BeWaRe!!!! Unless you prefer not having your rooms cleaned everyday.

• Stayed: July 2007, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank Stella H