“Very nice place to stay”

Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Pensacola W I-10
Ranked #20 of 65 Hotels in Pensacola
Reviewed September 23, 2013

We checked in and found everything very nice and clean. Breakfast was very good. It is about 30 minutes from the beach but we were only staying the night. This saved us 30 minutes each way when stopping there and leaving in the morning. We will stay there again when going that way.

Room Tip: The back is pointing to the woods, no noise.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
pnsfl, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Pensacola W I-10, responded to this reviewResponded September 30, 2013

We are so pleased that you found your stay with us an enjoyable and relaxing one. We look forward to hosting you again and hopefully being able to spend more time. Thanks so much for your kind review. We truly appreciate it.

Reviewed September 6, 2013

and it was good. CLEAN, good connection on the net.
Stayed one night but you get what you pay for, and at $98/night (even with the AAA), it was worth it to enjoy a clean place.
It had a micro fridge/microwave in it but I did not use it.
It 'looked' like the Hilton in Orlando across from Downtown Disney, though it was not $150/night...it was close.

Room Tip: Good connection to the net, clean,clean and clean. It was a good night sleep on a 1200 mile trip fro...
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
pnsfl, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Pensacola W I-10, responded to this reviewResponded September 8, 2013

We sincerely appreciate the kind words your wrote in your review. But we are especially pleased that you chose to stay with us. We know there are many options for lodging and are thankful you chose us and that we met your expectations. When your travels bring you through Pensacola we look forward to hosting you again!

Reviewed September 3, 2013

We roomed here for a convention in Pensacola. The rooms were what you would expect, they were clean beds soft nothing out of order. There were light bulbs missing from the lamps though and the tv would often "skip" like there was a storm outside. Had i known of other hotels in the area i would have chose them instead. It was not worth the high price.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Jennifer G
pnsfl, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Pensacola W I-10, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2013

We appreciate your time in writing a review. We know there are many options for hotels and appreciate your choice in staying with us. However we are saddened that your stay was not challenge free. Please accept our deepest apology. We hope that the next time your travels bring you to Pensacola you give us another try. Let us know in advance of your arrival (if able) and we will make sure your stay is challenge free. Again, we appreciate your feedback and hopefully look forward to seeing you in the future!

Reviewed August 30, 2013

My experience has it that the Holiday Inn system assures travelers that they can depend on getting a spacious, clean room at motel close to the highway exit; and that that motel will have an indoor pool, free use of an internet computer in a business center, and a pretty good complimentary breakfast in a comfortable dining room setting. This form of dependability is valuable after several hours of driving and navagating highways and biways have eliminated what would otherwise might be an adventurous spirit for finding suitable lodging.

Room Tip: Be aware that there is an indoor pool. I wasn't aware of this the first time I stayed at a Holi...
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
pnsfl, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Pensacola W I-10, responded to this reviewResponded September 3, 2013

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review. We are very happy that your stay with us was an enjoyable one. Holiday Inn Express is a wonderful brand and we are proud to meet your expectations and that your loyalty will continue. We look forward to seeing you again should your travels bring you to Pensacola!

Reviewed August 4, 2013

This hotel is located right off the I10 [but not to close for noise] and just minutes from the I110 and downtown Pensacola. You're about 20 minutes to Pensacola Beach. It has every restaurant within walking distance and the area is very nice. I won't list every one but you can Google to see. There is also a Publix about 1.2 miles North on Pine Forest Road. The breakfast was a normal Continental with eggs, sausage and bacon. The room was very nice with a large HD TV and work station. I did not use the pool, however, but I did a fly-by and it was clean and clear. It's your basic HI Express. I was there for a week [business trip] and found the hotel to be perfect for my trip.

Room Tip: All the parking is the the left of the building [facing entrance] if that helps.........
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
pnsfl, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Pensacola W I-10, responded to this reviewResponded August 9, 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to write so kind words about our hotel. Guests personal experiences are the best way to get the good words out about our hotel. We do look forward to seeing you the next time you travel through Pensacola!

Reviewed July 5, 2013

Nice hotel. Clean and good value. Hotel is a little ways from the beach but also alway from traffic. Nice and quiet area. Beds are comfortable and rooms are clean. Front desk staff is always friendly.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed June 11, 2013

My daughter and I were on the way back from Texas after delivering horses along the way. Our last drop off was outside of Mobile Ala. and the weather was terrible. There was flash flood warnings posted for the area. The folks we dropped the last horse off to offered to pay for our hotel with their points at the Holiday Inn Express in neaby Pensacola. After acceping their generous offer we were on our way to the hotel.
When we arrived at the hotel, we were greeted by the agent at the front desk with a warm smile. We explained that our clients had paid for our stay with their reward points. After looking up the reservation she discovered that the reservation was not completed properly. It seems that our clients inadvertantly put in the wrong date so it did not complete the reservation.
Meanwhile, other guests were waiting to be checked in, but the agent kept her cool and very patiently worked through the situation. A second agent then arrived for her shift and jumped right in helping with other guests.
Long story short, the reservations were fixed and we had a very comfortable stay. The hotel is immaculate in every way and the staff went out of their way to help us straighten out the booking problem.
My hat is off to this hotel and their staff should be commended on how well they handled the situation. Thanks again!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business