“Great Hotel and Staff”

Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Pensacola W I-10
Ranked #20 of 65 Hotels in Pensacola
Reviewed March 10, 2013

The Hotel was very nice and clean from outside to the inside. All of the staff was kind and very helpful.My family was having a sweet sixteen party here. This was a great place to have a party.The room we rented was very comfortable.All the guest was having a good time in the indoor pool and fitness room. A good place to have fun and sleep.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank David P
pnsfl, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Pensacola W I-10, responded to this reviewResponded March 21, 2013

Thank you so much for choosing us to celebrate your daughters "Sweet Sixteen" party. It was our pleasure having you with us. We are happy that everyone had a good time and that you were able to see all that we have to offer. We look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Reviewed January 17, 2013

The front cover of the hotel's room key card holders says, "STAY IMPRESSED" and "We're Glad You're Here". At the end of our stay we could definitely say we were impressed with the staff, rooms, breakfast and overall atmosphere of this hotel. They were genuinely glad to have us as guests and made us feel welcome. The free baked cookies in the lobby were a nice touch and delicious!

This is a very well run and well kept facility with nice rooms at a good rate. The staff are some of the most friendly that I have met in my travels over the years. They represent their hotel and the Holiday Inn Express chain in a wonderful manner.

This is my hotel of choice when I visit Pensacola once again.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Randy31605
Reviewed November 13, 2012

I booked thru Priceline. Should have boked directly with hotel would have gotten a better rate. It is a Great place to stay. Close to everything. People were wonderful. Rooms were comfortable. Nice to stay at a place that is clean. We travel alot and some of those hotels are just suck. We loved this place and will come back everytime we are in the area. Thank You All for a nice visit.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Greg H
pnsfl, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Pensacola W I-10, responded to this reviewResponded December 12, 2012

Thank you so much for choosing to stay with us during your journey to the Pensacola, FL area. It is a joy to hear that we left such a great impression on you and your guests during your stay. As stated in your review, most times it is more convenient and less costly to book your reservations directly with the hotel. In doing so, you are also giving yourself a little more flexibility in the event you need to modify your reservation after placing it. So thank you very much for sharing that information for other travelers who may be trying to decide whether or not to book with our hotel directly or through a third party site. Once again, we are glad you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to accommodating you again in the future if you are ever in the area. Seasons greetings to you and your family.

Reviewed November 6, 2012

I recently stayed here for a full week. Had looked at the reviews for several area hotels and my friend and I decided on this one. We picked the right place. We asked for adjoining rooms and we were on the first floor near the lobby. It was perfect. I was directly across from the fitness area and pool. The fitness area met my needs 2 treadmills and a bike all of which appeared newish. My room was quiet and comfortable. The only thing missing was perhaps a chair with ottoman. I had a room with 2 queen beds. The staff was always friendly and helpful. The laundry facilities were clean. The breakfast was fresh, hot and provided something for everyone. Each afternoon when I returned there were fresh cookies in the lobby. Returned to an immaculate room each day. Heating / cooling system in room worked well. There were a couple of restaurants within walking distance and a few that were a very short drive. Very convenient to interstate. I will stay here again if I am in the area. About 20 mine to the beach at Gulf Breeze but easy drive.

Room Tip: I loved being on the first floor. Even when people were using the pool/fitness areas my room was qui...
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Mary J
pnsfl, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Pensacola W I-10, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2012

Thank you for such kind words. We were glad to have both you and your guests here during your journey to our area. It was a pleasure getting to know you all. We try to give all of our guest a "home away from home" atmosphere and your review lets us know we are still heading in the right direction. It's great to hear that our staff is making sure our guests are departing with a smile. If you and your friends & family are ever in the area again, we would love for you to give us the opportunity to accommodate you again. Thank you for choosing to be our guest. We look forward to seeing you in the future.

Wishing you & your family a Happy & Safe Holiday Season on behalf of the staff here at
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Pensacola I-10 W

Reviewed November 1, 2012 via mobile

We stayed here oct 26 on our way to disney!! Very nice hotel, very convient!! Close to interstate. Staff was friendly and very helpful!! We stay here twice a year and will keep commin back!! Rooms were clean nice comfy beds!!

• Stayed: October 2012

It is great to see that we are still meeting and exceeding your expectations when you come join us during your annual trips to Disney World. We are grateful that we are still your hotel of choice during your travels. Thank you so much for your kind words when letting others know of your experience during your stay. We look forward to seeing you again next year:)

Happy Holidays to you and your family
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Staff

Reviewed September 30, 2012

I road my Harley down to Fla from NY. My plan was to stay at the hotel for a week but the weather up north cut my trip a few days short. The rooms were awesome, the staff super helpfull and polite and I felt very comfortable leaving my bike out front under the portico. Breakfast was hot and fresh and a great assortment. My recomendation is look no further then here, you won't be disappointed. I will be a repeat customer thats for sure.

Room Tip: I was in 302 which is all the way at the end away from the elevator, although it was the third floor...
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo

It was an honor to have you as our guest during your travels. Aside from the fact that your Harley was fascinating to see every morning, you were also very pleasant as well. We hope to see you the next time you decide to travle in our direction. There will be a nice comfy room waiting for you, and a curbside spot for your Harley:) Thanks again for choosing to stay with us, we look forward to having you as a guest in the future.

Reviewed August 16, 2012

Pretty hotel, well kept, convenient to interstate and the naval air station. Breakfast was always good. Rooms were clean. Just one negative comment the rooms felt damp. I don't know if it was the air conditioning units but a dehumidifier would go a long ways to lessen the dampness. In the night the sheets even felt damp. We were staying for three days and after the second night we asked to switch rooms and the second room was better. Very helpful in switching rooms and accommodating all requests.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank D C
pnsfl, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Pensacola W I-10, responded to this reviewResponded August 23, 2012

Thank you very much for choosing to stay with us during your travels. On behalf of Holiday Inn Express Pensacola I10 W, we would like to apologize for the inconvenience you experienced during your stay. We are in the process of upgrading our rooms and this is one of they areas we are focusing on. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I am glad that our staff was able to accomodate your needs during your stay. We hope you keep us in mind the next time you travel through Pensacola, FL. On behalf of myself and our staff, THANK YOU for being our Guest..We wish you Safe & Happy travles throughout the remainder of the year ;).