Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Pensacola W I-10
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
All reviewshi expressusual hiefront deskindoor poolbest ratehalfway pointhot breakfastrestaurants within walking distanceclean facilitygreat night's sleepparking lotwould definitely stay here againexercise roomnaval air museumfrom texasfree breakfastbreakfast room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 6, 2012

I recently stayed here for a full week. Had looked at the reviews for several area hotels and my friend and I decided on this one. We picked the right place. We asked for adjoining rooms and we were on the first floor near the lobby. It was perfect. I was directly across from the fitness area and pool. The fitness area met my needs 2 treadmills and a bike all of which appeared newish. My room was quiet and comfortable. The only thing missing was perhaps a chair with ottoman. I had a room with 2 queen beds. The staff was always friendly and helpful. The laundry facilities were clean. The breakfast was fresh, hot and provided something for everyone. Each afternoon when I returned there were fresh cookies in the lobby. Returned to an immaculate room each day. Heating / cooling system in room worked well. There were a couple of restaurants within walking distance and a few that were a very short drive. Very convenient to interstate. I will stay here again if I am in the area. About 20 mine to the beach at Gulf Breeze but easy drive.

Room Tip: I loved being on the first floor. Even when people were using the pool/fitness areas my room was quiet.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Mary J
pnsfl, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Pensacola W I-10, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2012

Thank you for such kind words. We were glad to have both you and your guests here during your journey to our area. It was a pleasure getting to know you all. We try to give all of our guest a "home away from home" atmosphere and your review lets us know we are still heading in the right direction. It's great to hear that our staff is making sure our guests are departing with a smile. If you and your friends & family are ever in the area again, we would love for you to give us the opportunity to accommodate you again. Thank you for choosing to be our guest. We look forward to seeing you in the future.

Wishing you & your family a Happy & Safe Holiday Season on behalf of the staff here at
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Pensacola I-10 W

Reviewed November 1, 2012 via mobile

We stayed here oct 26 on our way to disney!! Very nice hotel, very convient!! Close to interstate. Staff was friendly and very helpful!! We stay here twice a year and will keep commin back!! Rooms were clean nice comfy beds!!

• Stayed: October 2012

It is great to see that we are still meeting and exceeding your expectations when you come join us during your annual trips to Disney World. We are grateful that we are still your hotel of choice during your travels. Thank you so much for your kind words when letting others know of your experience during your stay. We look forward to seeing you again next year:)

Happy Holidays to you and your family
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Staff

Reviewed September 30, 2012

I road my Harley down to Fla from NY. My plan was to stay at the hotel for a week but the weather up north cut my trip a few days short. The rooms were awesome, the staff super helpfull and polite and I felt very comfortable leaving my bike out front under the portico. Breakfast was hot and fresh and a great assortment. My recomendation is look no further then here, you won't be disappointed. I will be a repeat customer thats for sure.

Room Tip: I was in 302 which is all the way at the end away from the elevator, although it was the third floor it was still pefect and quiet.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo

It was an honor to have you as our guest during your travels. Aside from the fact that your Harley was fascinating to see every morning, you were also very pleasant as well. We hope to see you the next time you decide to travle in our direction. There will be a nice comfy room waiting for you, and a curbside spot for your Harley:) Thanks again for choosing to stay with us, we look forward to having you as a guest in the future.

Reviewed August 16, 2012

Pretty hotel, well kept, convenient to interstate and the naval air station. Breakfast was always good. Rooms were clean. Just one negative comment the rooms felt damp. I don't know if it was the air conditioning units but a dehumidifier would go a long ways to lessen the dampness. In the night the sheets even felt damp. We were staying for three days and after the second night we asked to switch rooms and the second room was better. Very helpful in switching rooms and accommodating all requests.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank D C
pnsfl, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Pensacola W I-10, responded to this reviewResponded August 23, 2012

Thank you very much for choosing to stay with us during your travels. On behalf of Holiday Inn Express Pensacola I10 W, we would like to apologize for the inconvenience you experienced during your stay. We are in the process of upgrading our rooms and this is one of they areas we are focusing on. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I am glad that our staff was able to accomodate your needs during your stay. We hope you keep us in mind the next time you travel through Pensacola, FL. On behalf of myself and our staff, THANK YOU for being our Guest..We wish you Safe & Happy travles throughout the remainder of the year ;).

Reviewed July 7, 2012

We have stayed at several HE Express Inns on this cross country road trip. This one - although nearly twice the price - lacks the amenities of the smaller and NEWER locations. The pool was small and the chlorine was overpowering, the room was not nearly as clean and the bed was not as "fluffy". I would not stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Dianne H
IHGCare, IHG Care at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Pensacola W I-10, responded to this reviewResponded August 3, 2012

Dear Dianne H,

I would first like to thank you for taking the time out of your day to write your review of our hotel. Please accept my apologies for falling short of your expectations. We work very hard to ensure our facilities and service are superior and for this reason your comments about the bed and the pool have been noted and will certainly be looked into. We appreciate the candid feedback we receive and welcome any opportunity to improve.

Janice A.