Hampton Inn & Suites Pensacola I-10 North at University Town Plaza
Ranked #5 of 65 Hotels in Pensacola
Reviewed January 12, 2014

This has always been a great place with friendly staff. I have stayed at this location on many occasions and will continue to use it. It is easy to get in and out. The revitalization of the University shopping area next door is handy as well.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business

Reviewed January 9, 2014

Hampton Inn's are a great value and accomodations are always 100% satisfactory. From the A-1 service to the cleanliness of the rooms and lobby area, I have always been extremely satisfied with my stay at these hotels.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed January 2, 2014

We stayed one night at this hotel and it smelled clean, looked clean and WAS clean. I take my own Clorox wipes everywhere we travel and when I cleaned this room there was no dust. This is the cleanest hotel room I have ever stayed in. We will definitely stay in this hotel again. The free breakfast was a bonus! The only negative was the air conditioner...it was noisy. It worked well and when it was on, it was cold. But it turned on, then off, repeatedly, and was loud when it did so. Other than that, there is nothing to complain about.

Room Tip: Top floor is quietest, but may take a while for the elevator.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed December 24, 2013

The hotel is very convenient for UWF families. It is also located within walking distance of the University Mall and many restaurants. The staff is extremely helpful. They have steered me in the right direction from finding a great Chinese restaurant, to the Honda dealer to buying rain boots. At the front desk they also have printed directions for all the major tourist attractions which is very convenient.The rooms are clean and the breakfast is good. I have stayed their several times and will continue to stay there on my future visits to Pensacola.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed December 23, 2013

While attending a business meeting, I stayed overnight at the Hampton Inn. The overall experience was great. The hotel staff were very useful and courteous. We had a large group that attending this event and stayed at this location. The accomadations were at a high level. I would recommend this Hotel to any one.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed December 12, 2013

On a cross country road trip my wife and I found ourselves in Pensacola in early evening looking for a hotel. Using our GPS we found the Hampton Inn. The hotel is next to a shopping center and far enough away from the freeway to be very quite. The rate was competitive and we found the room to be very large and well appointed. The front office staff was excellent and quick to recommend a local restaurant.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 4, 2013

The morning staff could be more cheerful and the fitness center could use some weight training equipment. Otherwise the location of this Hampton Inn and its adjacent to a shopping mall and several other retail outlets, plus it being half-way between my home and my destination makes it an ideal place to stay

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Travelers also viewed these Pensacola hotels
Hampton Inn & Suites Pensacola / I-10 Pine Forest Road
Hampton Inn Pensacola Airport (Cordova Mall Area)
Comfort Inn - Pensacola / N Davis Hwy
Hilton Garden Inn Pensacola Airport -Medical Center
Hyatt Place Pensacola Airport
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Pensacola West

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Pensacola I-10 North at University Town Plaza? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hampton Inn & Suites Pensacola I-10 North at University Town Plaza

Address: 7050 Plantation Rd, Pensacola, FL 32504-6330
Location: United States > Florida > Florida Panhandle > Pensacola
#4 Family Hotel in Pensacola
#5 Romantic Hotel in Pensacola
#6 Business Hotel in Pensacola
Price Range: $102 - $189 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Hampton Inn & Suites Pensacola I-10 North at University Town Plaza 2.5*
Our Hampton Inn & Suites Pensacola-University Mall hotel boasts an ideal location in the charming coastal village and thriving resort of Pensacola, Florida. Minutes from our hotel in Pensacola, Florida, you can explore Gulf Islands National Seashore, Pensacola Beach, and over fifty miles of pristine white shores. Enjoy a warm welcome and friendly service at our hotel in Pensacola, Florida and start your day right with Hampton's free hot breakfast and famous waffles. Catch up with work in our free business center or host a meeting or gathering for up to 30 people in our meeting space. Work out in our fitness center, enjoy a refreshing swim in our outdoor pool or visit the beautiful sandy shores of Pensacola Beach. Retire to a comfy guest room featuring an HDTV and free high-speed wireless internet access and get some rest on a clean and fresh Hampton bed®. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Pensacola I-10 North at University Town Plaza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Hampton Inn & Suites Pensacola-University Mall Hotel Pensacola