Hampton Inn & Suites Pensacola I-10 North at University Town Plaza
Ranked #6 of 65 Hotels in Pensacola
Reviewed November 14, 2013

excellent stay we have used this facility for years. Thank you for great service. Please keep the breakfast including bacon, sausage. It is a pleasure to enter a hotel room a, and know you can tell the toom is clean

Reviewed November 11, 2013

went for my sons high school swim team, so we had a group and everyone was accomaded very well, nice big breakfast area, we brought pizza in that night,had room to serve and eat and clean up was abreeze, location close enough for pizza deliever, behind a mall

Reviewed November 3, 2013

Arrived to a pleasant greeting. Bonus gifts for Hilton Honors Gold for my whole family. Nice touch there.
Room was clean, fairly updated. Good location near shopping.
Only con was the morning breakfast. Not enough seats for all the guests. Maybe we just caught them at rush hour. The morning breakfast staff was quite friendly and helpful.
No problem staying here again on return trips.

Reviewed October 30, 2013

I always pick a Hampton Inn when I have a choice because they have the best beds. The hotel honored my HHonors membership requests and got me into a non-smoking king room away from the elevator and on a lower floor, just like I wanted. The bath was very nice and clean. The towels could have been a bit fluffier, but that would have been the only thing I could list as a gripe. Breakfast, not bad, pretty much what you have to expect when the price is included in the room price. You know how it goes.......If you want your omelets, you're going to pay for them.

The hotel location was great for me with lots of good places to eat and a WalMart less than two miles away for any necessities you may require.

Room Tip: If you are looking for Mexican food in P-Town try Monterrey's Mexican Grill. Muy autentico.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed October 28, 2013 via mobile

Very nice staff. Clean room and a super comfy bed. Nice amenities including a fitness center and a pool. Far enough from the major roadways that I heard virtually zero outside noise.And, the location can't be beat, very close to lots of restaurants and directly behind a shopping plaza.

Trouble is, I've paid less for such accommodations in the past. In Pensacola, you either have to overpay for nice accommodations, or pay less for a dump. There is no in between. I'll stay here again, but I hope I can get sweet timing for a deal.....

• Stayed: October 2013
Reviewed October 12, 2013 via mobile

Traveling on business, I look for convenience, cleanliness, and comfort. I found all three here. The staff was courteous, the room was clean and quiet, and the complimentary breakfast had enough variety to appeal to most. I would stay here again.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed October 7, 2013

Courteous and efficient staff. Very willing to be of service. comfortable accommodations and well chosen amenities. Conveniently located for the business traveler. Solid value for the price but pushing the high end.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Travelers also viewed these Pensacola hotels
Hampton Inn & Suites Pensacola / I-10 Pine Forest Road
Hampton Inn Pensacola Airport (Cordova Mall Area)
Comfort Inn - Pensacola / N Davis Hwy
Hilton Garden Inn Pensacola Airport -Medical Center
SpringHill Suites Pensacola
Best Western Plus Blue Angel Inn

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Pensacola I-10 North at University Town Plaza? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hampton Inn & Suites Pensacola I-10 North at University Town Plaza

Address: 7050 Plantation Rd, Pensacola, FL 32504-6330
Location: United States > Florida > Florida Panhandle > Pensacola
#4 Family Hotel in Pensacola
#5 Romantic Hotel in Pensacola
#6 Business Hotel in Pensacola
Price Range: $114 - $239 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Hampton Inn & Suites Pensacola I-10 North at University Town Plaza 2.5*
Our Hampton Inn & Suites Pensacola-University Mall hotel boasts an ideal location in the charming coastal village and thriving resort of Pensacola, Florida. Minutes from our hotel in Pensacola, Florida, you can explore Gulf Islands National Seashore, Pensacola Beach, and over fifty miles of pristine white shores. Enjoy a warm welcome and friendly service at our hotel in Pensacola, Florida and start your day right with Hampton's free hot breakfast and famous waffles. Catch up with work in our free business center or host a meeting or gathering for up to 30 people in our meeting space. Work out in our fitness center, enjoy a refreshing swim in our outdoor pool or visit the beautiful sandy shores of Pensacola Beach. Retire to a comfy guest room featuring an HDTV and free high-speed wireless internet access and get some rest on a clean and fresh Hampton bed®. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hilton Hotels Direct, Orbitz, Priceline, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Pensacola I-10 North at University Town Plaza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Hampton Inn & Suites Pensacola-University Mall Hotel Pensacola