Hampton Inn & Suites Pensacola I-10 North at University Town Plaza
Ranked #7 of 63 Hotels in Pensacola
Quincy,, United States
“Great staff!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 25, 2013

My family and I stayed only one night at this hotel but the staff was great! Check in was fast, the staff was very helpful and friendly. Room was clean. Breakfast was delicious! Would definitely stay again!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Jacksonville, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 24, 2013

I love this Hampton Inn. I picked this Hampton Inn because it's close to where my family stay in Pensacola. I have stayed in this hotel more than five times. Each time I've stayed, I never experienced any problems. The housekeepers are very friendly and helpful.The breakfast is good for the price I paid for the room. To describe my stay I would say that: it's in a great location, nice staff, and clean rooms.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo

Lakeland, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2013

Rooms were beautiful, comfortable and clean. The women who took care of the dining area and breakfast are hard working and wonderful. Everyone was great, except for Laura the person who checked us in. There was some miscommunication when I made my reservations and she was unbending and inflexible. You only have one opportunity to make a good first impression and she failed miserably. I'm rating service average because of her. Everyone else was amazing!

• 3 of 5 bubbles

1 Thank Cindy D
Rotonda West, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 21, 2013

If you are looking for a super clean and comfortable room, then you found it with this hotel. Rooms and cleanliness is a five star standard and a three star price. Decent hot breakfast, good location. My son and I were there for new student orientation at UWF. I will be staying there again when I return in August and any other time I come back to the area. Beds and linens were comfortable and super clean. Staff were nice and helpful. No disappointments.

Charlotte, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 19, 2013

I travel a lot but never given Hampton Inn serious consideration as my choice for accommodations. However, this location has changed my mind. The staff was polite and helpful, the facilities were well maintained, and my room was beyond expectation.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business

1 Thank Vernetta M
Atlanta, GA, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 18, 2013

My family held it's annual Family Reunion in Penesacola, FL this year. We have been conducting these events every year for the past 28 years in a different city each year. I am proud to say that we had a blast in the City of Pensacola and a lot has to do with the awesome staff and the comfortable facilities at the Hampton Inn - Univ Mall. The staff was very polite, helpful and professional throughout our stay. The rooms were clean and comfortable as well as the rest of the facilities. The location of the hotel provide easy access to major hiways, two Malls, the airport, plenty of restaurants and within 20 minutes from the beach. I would definitely stay at this hotel whenever I visit Pensacola again and highly recommend others to do so.

1 Thank William H
Gainesville, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 16, 2013

For last minute out of town stay, there is always a Hampton Inn you can count on, Nothing on the fancy side but clean and well kept. The landscaping was well manicured, very colorful and welcoming. The staff is professional and patient as we experienced other visitors complaints. Parking is well lit but there is not enough. There were trailers and moving vans taking up more than the one space allotted per room. They could have used the mall parking right across the street for these large vehicles. Our room was clean and bed comfortable and plenty of towels. Try to ask for room away from stairs, elevator or ice areas. These rooms will obiviously be quieter than others. Breakfast offerings are better than most hotels that offer this perk but get there early the food goes fast and takes time to replenish. The eggs were not so and couldnt drink the coffee. Just one elevator was puzzling to us. Small pool and exercise room if you must. Good location and easy to get back on I-10.

Room Tip: Couryard by Marriot across the street has Starbucks coffee.