Hampton Inn & Suites Pensacola I-10 North at University Town Plaza
Ranked #5 of 65 Hotels in Pensacola
Reviewed July 22, 2013

Rooms were beautiful, comfortable and clean. The women who took care of the dining area and breakfast are hard working and wonderful. Everyone was great, except for Laura the person who checked us in. There was some miscommunication when I made my reservations and she was unbending and inflexible. You only have one opportunity to make a good first impression and she failed miserably. I'm rating service average because of her. Everyone else was amazing!

1  Thank Cindy D
There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn & Suites Pensacola I-10 North at University Town Plaza

Reviewed July 21, 2013

If you are looking for a super clean and comfortable room, then you found it with this hotel. Rooms and cleanliness is a five star standard and a three star price. Decent hot breakfast, good location. My son and I were there for new student orientation at UWF. I will be staying there again when I return in August and any other time I come back to the area. Beds and linens were comfortable and super clean. Staff were nice and helpful. No disappointments.

Reviewed July 19, 2013

I travel a lot but never given Hampton Inn serious consideration as my choice for accommodations. However, this location has changed my mind. The staff was polite and helpful, the facilities were well maintained, and my room was beyond expectation.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Vernetta M
Reviewed July 18, 2013

My family held it's annual Family Reunion in Penesacola, FL this year. We have been conducting these events every year for the past 28 years in a different city each year. I am proud to say that we had a blast in the City of Pensacola and a lot has to do with the awesome staff and the comfortable facilities at the Hampton Inn - Univ Mall. The staff was very polite, helpful and professional throughout our stay. The rooms were clean and comfortable as well as the rest of the facilities. The location of the hotel provide easy access to major hiways, two Malls, the airport, plenty of restaurants and within 20 minutes from the beach. I would definitely stay at this hotel whenever I visit Pensacola again and highly recommend others to do so.

1  Thank William H
Reviewed July 16, 2013

For last minute out of town stay, there is always a Hampton Inn you can count on, Nothing on the fancy side but clean and well kept. The landscaping was well manicured, very colorful and welcoming. The staff is professional and patient as we experienced other visitors complaints. Parking is well lit but there is not enough. There were trailers and moving vans taking up more than the one space allotted per room. They could have used the mall parking right across the street for these large vehicles. Our room was clean and bed comfortable and plenty of towels. Try to ask for room away from stairs, elevator or ice areas. These rooms will obiviously be quieter than others. Breakfast offerings are better than most hotels that offer this perk but get there early the food goes fast and takes time to replenish. The eggs were not so and couldnt drink the coffee. Just one elevator was puzzling to us. Small pool and exercise room if you must. Good location and easy to get back on I-10.

Room Tip: Couryard by Marriot across the street has Starbucks coffee.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank FAPx2
Reviewed June 24, 2013

This was an excellent stop on a very long drive to Florida -- the location off I-10 was very convenient and easy to find. My family always loves the options available for breakfast at Hampton Inn. We were worried about noise from the parking lot with the initial room -- there were multiple opportunities to improve the customer service with my request, but I was able to switch rooms, and the overall hotel stay was very good.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank DallasNM
Reviewed June 21, 2013

In my opinion, not the best Hampton Inn in the Pensacola area but they meet the standards. Beware of the rooms adjacent to machinery/equipment rooms. Breakfast is nothing to rave about, adequate at best, but the breakfast room staff and cleaning staff are super helpful.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family