Hampton Inn & Suites Pensacola I-10 North at University Town Plaza
Ranked #5 of 65 Hotels in Pensacola
Reviewed July 19, 2013

I travel a lot but never given Hampton Inn serious consideration as my choice for accommodations. However, this location has changed my mind. The staff was polite and helpful, the facilities were well maintained, and my room was beyond expectation.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Vernetta M

Reviewed July 18, 2013

My family held it's annual Family Reunion in Penesacola, FL this year. We have been conducting these events every year for the past 28 years in a different city each year. I am proud to say that we had a blast in the City of Pensacola and a lot has to do with the awesome staff and the comfortable facilities at the Hampton Inn - Univ Mall. The staff was very polite, helpful and professional throughout our stay. The rooms were clean and comfortable as well as the rest of the facilities. The location of the hotel provide easy access to major hiways, two Malls, the airport, plenty of restaurants and within 20 minutes from the beach. I would definitely stay at this hotel whenever I visit Pensacola again and highly recommend others to do so.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank William H
Reviewed July 16, 2013

For last minute out of town stay, there is always a Hampton Inn you can count on, Nothing on the fancy side but clean and well kept. The landscaping was well manicured, very colorful and welcoming. The staff is professional and patient as we experienced other visitors complaints. Parking is well lit but there is not enough. There were trailers and moving vans taking up more than the one space allotted per room. They could have used the mall parking right across the street for these large vehicles. Our room was clean and bed comfortable and plenty of towels. Try to ask for room away from stairs, elevator or ice areas. These rooms will obiviously be quieter than others. Breakfast offerings are better than most hotels that offer this perk but get there early the food goes fast and takes time to replenish. The eggs were not so and couldnt drink the coffee. Just one elevator was puzzling to us. Small pool and exercise room if you must. Good location and easy to get back on I-10.

Room Tip: Couryard by Marriot across the street has Starbucks coffee.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank FAPx2
Reviewed June 24, 2013

This was an excellent stop on a very long drive to Florida -- the location off I-10 was very convenient and easy to find. My family always loves the options available for breakfast at Hampton Inn. We were worried about noise from the parking lot with the initial room -- there were multiple opportunities to improve the customer service with my request, but I was able to switch rooms, and the overall hotel stay was very good.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank DallasNM
Reviewed June 21, 2013

In my opinion, not the best Hampton Inn in the Pensacola area but they meet the standards. Beware of the rooms adjacent to machinery/equipment rooms. Breakfast is nothing to rave about, adequate at best, but the breakfast room staff and cleaning staff are super helpful.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Christopher C
Reviewed June 18, 2013

Clean hotel, convenient location. Fair price. Stayed one night for business. Nice people working there. Well lit parking. Good channel selection on cable. Abundance of soft fluffy pillows. One elevator for 5 floors??? Did not use pool or exercise room. No traffic noises.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed June 3, 2013

With the opening of the Hilton Garden Inn just down the road, this was a nice quiet stay. This property has always enjoyed heavy bookings and deservedly so. It is clean and quiet and more available now.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Travelers also viewed these Pensacola hotels
Hampton Inn & Suites Pensacola / I-10 Pine Forest Road
Hampton Inn Pensacola Airport (Cordova Mall Area)
Comfort Inn - Pensacola / N Davis Hwy
Hilton Garden Inn Pensacola Airport -Medical Center
Hyatt Place Pensacola Airport
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Pensacola West

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Pensacola I-10 North at University Town Plaza? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hampton Inn & Suites Pensacola I-10 North at University Town Plaza

Address: 7050 Plantation Rd, Pensacola, FL 32504-6330
Location: United States > Florida > Florida Panhandle > Pensacola
#4 Family Hotel in Pensacola
#5 Romantic Hotel in Pensacola
#6 Business Hotel in Pensacola
Price Range: $102 - $189 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Hampton Inn & Suites Pensacola I-10 North at University Town Plaza 2.5*
Our Hampton Inn & Suites Pensacola-University Mall hotel boasts an ideal location in the charming coastal village and thriving resort of Pensacola, Florida. Minutes from our hotel in Pensacola, Florida, you can explore Gulf Islands National Seashore, Pensacola Beach, and over fifty miles of pristine white shores. Enjoy a warm welcome and friendly service at our hotel in Pensacola, Florida and start your day right with Hampton's free hot breakfast and famous waffles. Catch up with work in our free business center or host a meeting or gathering for up to 30 people in our meeting space. Work out in our fitness center, enjoy a refreshing swim in our outdoor pool or visit the beautiful sandy shores of Pensacola Beach. Retire to a comfy guest room featuring an HDTV and free high-speed wireless internet access and get some rest on a clean and fresh Hampton bed®. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Pensacola I-10 North at University Town Plaza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Hampton Inn & Suites Pensacola-University Mall Hotel Pensacola