“a great location for driving”

Hampton Inn & Suites Pensacola I-10 North at University Town Plaza
Ranked #5 of 65 Hotels in Pensacola
Reviewed June 24, 2013

This was an excellent stop on a very long drive to Florida -- the location off I-10 was very convenient and easy to find. My family always loves the options available for breakfast at Hampton Inn. We were worried about noise from the parking lot with the initial room -- there were multiple opportunities to improve the customer service with my request, but I was able to switch rooms, and the overall hotel stay was very good.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank DallasNM

Reviewed June 21, 2013

In my opinion, not the best Hampton Inn in the Pensacola area but they meet the standards. Beware of the rooms adjacent to machinery/equipment rooms. Breakfast is nothing to rave about, adequate at best, but the breakfast room staff and cleaning staff are super helpful.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Christopher C
Reviewed June 18, 2013

Clean hotel, convenient location. Fair price. Stayed one night for business. Nice people working there. Well lit parking. Good channel selection on cable. Abundance of soft fluffy pillows. One elevator for 5 floors??? Did not use pool or exercise room. No traffic noises.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed June 3, 2013

With the opening of the Hilton Garden Inn just down the road, this was a nice quiet stay. This property has always enjoyed heavy bookings and deservedly so. It is clean and quiet and more available now.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed May 28, 2013

My wife and I stayed at this inn on our return home from a conference. We found the inn to be very comfortable with nice accommodations. I particularly enjoyed the breakfast area; it was large, well appointed and the selection of food was very good.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 17, 2013

To start with the hotel staff was kind and attentive. Our rooms were CLEAN, CLEAN, CLEAN!!! Comfortable beds and all up to date. The halls were clean and really nice - carpet looks new. The free breakfast was GREAT! They had everything you could think of - from eggs to oats and fruit to make your own waffles - and the coffee was WONDERFUL! Great location too - close to everything we needed. It was a restful, peaceful stay. I would HIGHLY recommend this place.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed May 13, 2013

We stay here every time we come to Pennicola ,it is the best,staff is top rate, rooms are clean an very nice ,I would recommend this one to anyone passing thur or visiting we wouldn't stay anywhere else

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Thank Dion Thewlis-Ra... H
Travelers also viewed these Pensacola hotels
Hampton Inn & Suites Pensacola / I-10 Pine Forest Road
Hampton Inn Pensacola Airport (Cordova Mall Area)
Comfort Inn - Pensacola / N Davis Hwy
Hilton Garden Inn Pensacola Airport -Medical Center
Hyatt Place Pensacola Airport
Motel 6 Pensacola West
Motel 6 Pensacola West
#25 of 65 in Pensacola

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Pensacola I-10 North at University Town Plaza? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hampton Inn & Suites Pensacola I-10 North at University Town Plaza

Address: 7050 Plantation Rd, Pensacola, FL 32504-6330
Location: United States > Florida > Florida Panhandle > Pensacola
#4 Family Hotel in Pensacola
#5 Romantic Hotel in Pensacola
#6 Business Hotel in Pensacola
Price Range: $98 - $215 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Hampton Inn & Suites Pensacola I-10 North at University Town Plaza 2.5*
Our Hampton Inn & Suites Pensacola-University Mall hotel boasts an ideal location in the charming coastal village and thriving resort of Pensacola, Florida. Minutes from our hotel in Pensacola, Florida, you can explore Gulf Islands National Seashore, Pensacola Beach, and over fifty miles of pristine white shores. Enjoy a warm welcome and friendly service at our hotel in Pensacola, Florida and start your day right with Hampton's free hot breakfast and famous waffles. Catch up with work in our free business center or host a meeting or gathering for up to 30 people in our meeting space. Work out in our fitness center, enjoy a refreshing swim in our outdoor pool or visit the beautiful sandy shores of Pensacola Beach. Retire to a comfy guest room featuring an HDTV and free high-speed wireless internet access and get some rest on a clean and fresh Hampton bed®. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotwire, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Pensacola I-10 North at University Town Plaza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Hampton Inn & Suites Pensacola-University Mall Hotel Pensacola