Hampton Inn & Suites Pensacola I-10 North at University Town Plaza
Ranked #6 of 65 Hotels in Pensacola
Reviewed April 10, 2013

Hotel is convenient for an overnight stop. Rooms are clean and comfortable and price is reasonable. The rate includes free breakfast, but skip it unless you're absolutely famished. Breakfast consists of reconstituted eggs, thick, greasy gravy and hard biscuits- all of it truly disgusting. Healthy food is nowhere to be found.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
lbateamS, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Pensacola I-10 North at University Town Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded April 25, 2013

I appreciate your recent review of our hotel. I understand that you were disappointed with your breakfast and we will review our offerings, keeping your recommendations in mind. The next time you are in town please visit us again. Thank you for your comments.

Kind regards,
Sarah Hughes
hispensacolafd@lbaproperties.com

There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn & Suites Pensacola I-10 North at University Town Plaza

Reviewed April 8, 2013

This is one of many trips we have made to the Pensacola area over the last 8 years and we have stayed in this hotel many times. We have never had a bad experience. The hotel and staff have always been clean and helpful. We enjoy the breakfast!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed March 30, 2013

Front Desk was friendly and helpful. Was able to get a good night sleep, hotel was quiet.
Hallways were VERY dirty. Room smelled musty. Walked in to the room to find post-it-notes on the head boards of the bed letting the guest know that the "sheets were clean". That was a little interesting (to say the least). I would expect the sheets to be clean as a guest to a hotel.

1  Thank Angela I
lbateamS, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Pensacola I-10 North at University Town Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded April 7, 2013

Angela,

Thank you for your feedback of your recent stay with us. I understand you were unhappy with the cleanliness of our guestrooms and common areas and I am very sorry for this experience. We take a lot of pride in our guests being satisfied and apologize that we were unable to meet that expectation. I am working with our housekeeping staff to prevent this from happening in the future and I hope that if your travels bring you back to the area, you will consider staying with us again.

Sarah Hughes

Reviewed March 27, 2013

We are a family of 5 and stayed in a room with 2 queens and a pull out. Even with the pullout there was plenty of room to move about in the room. Loved the six outlet plug so we could all charge our electronics in one place. Free breakfast was as goodas any other hampton and would totally stay here again.it's not near all the touristy things but affordable and still within an acceptable 1/2 hour 45 minute drive.

• Stayed: March 2013
1  Thank je1221
Reviewed March 21, 2013

I was in Pensacola for a very short visit and picked this Hampton based on price and location. It was a great choice. The front desk staff was excellent, helpful and friendly. They didn't hesitate to provide candid dinner suggestions. The room way clean and spacious. The breakfast was the standard Hampton fare. The breakfast room was clean and the attendant kept things refilled. I'd stay here again if I ever returned to the area.

1  Thank namsman
Reviewed March 21, 2013

awesome location to mall and uwf, where we participated in Lizardfest Volleyball tournament.... would refer to friends. breakfast and staff was great.. everyone was nice and willing to assist.. i will more than likely choose this location again if we attend tournament next year.

1  Thank Dana S
Reviewed March 8, 2013

This is a great place to stay. Very convenient to everything in Pensacola. The Front Desk staff was very friendly and I stay here whenever I come to Pensacola. The prices here are very good compared to most in the area. I highly recommend this Hampton to you for a trip to Pensacola.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business